World Of Warcraft Online

World Warcraft Online - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Apr, 2017 - 5:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

WOW Rehab
Making gamers blind? WOW Burning Crusade
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2008 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

World Of Warcraft Online

The art of multiplayer war

The 10 million World of Warcraft players around the world will tell you they have no room in their lives for another game.
Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2009 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Online Warcraft World

Man 'beats' World of Warcraft

A Taiwanese man has become the first person to finish nearly everything in the popular online game World of Warcraft, according to an online report. Ref. Source 2

4th Apr, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

World Of Warcraft Online Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Did you know that when World of Warcraft - Burning Crusade went on dale it made US$96 million in one day! Even the highest gross for a movie opening in one day is US$60 million.

World Of Warcraft Online
World Of Warcraft Online (Hover)

4th Apr, 2010 - 4:10am / Post ID: #

Online Warcraft World

Yeah, I hope my parents realize how wrong they were to tell me there was no such thing as a job making video games. When I was growing up people thought video games were never going to take off, let alone RPG's.

WoW is probably one of the funnest games I have ever played. However it lost its magic for me when I capped on my level and hit a road block. After a certain point you have to be in a guild and be a devoted player to get anywhere it seems. I'm sure many people have heard this said before but, it becomes a job in a way.

Not to mention the price to play per month. The subscription is not bad but then you have to factor in the DSL fee and all the bells and whistles your computer needs to run it properly.

The vast amount of content available is great. However you are playing many times along side immature players. Also it seems very cumbersome at times. The game forces you to jump threw so many hoops in dungeons. In the player vrs player modes often it becomes he who can click first and fastest is the victor. Or you just get completely stomped like a bug by some player who has mega epic everything.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Online Warcraft World

How World of Warcraft can get you a job

World of Warcraft (WoW) gamers who were successful working as a team in “raids” had qualities that psychological studies have shown to translate to success on virtual workplace teams, new research concludes. Ref. Source 7b.

> TOPIC: World Of Warcraft Online

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,