Gun Control & Racism

Gun Control Racism - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Oct, 2017 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gun Control & Racism

Gun control's racist past and present. Calls for strict gun control after mass shootings overlook how regulations have been used to disarm people of colour. Source 8x.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2017 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Gun Control & Racism
A Friend

Racism and Control Gun

I do not think that gun control has been used to disarm people of color. Maybe I am missing something but I know a few blacks and some Latinos that have a nice gun collection and I have even went out shooting with them. Gun control has nothing to do with the color of you skin. Just like gun control has no place in politics. If you can take a big major city like Chicago and have the toughest gun control laws around and still more people are murdered and hospitalized in a month than a majority of mass shooting then it is clearly not a gun issue.

> TOPIC: Gun Control & Racism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,