Zen Nightclub

Zen Nightclub - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Oct, 2008 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
A violent degrading place to be? Are their ghosts there?
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2007 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Zen Nightclub

Zen Nightclub

The Zen Nightclub seems to be getting more negative spotlight of late. Today there was a violent episode involving the artiste Micheal Montano and his entourage (bodyguards) and another man who was beaten by Montano's bodyguards for spilling a drink on Montano's girlfriend. What are your thoughts about the Zen Nightclub?

Note: This Thread is solely about the Zen Nightclub as an establishment and not the Akon incident which is handled HERE.

Sponsored Links:
26th Apr, 2007 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Nightclub Zen

Wow, I am not surprised in the least. Surely, tomorrow we will get the details about this incident. I just heard there were other local artists involved as well as some girls who seemed to have been bothering Montano. I am not sure at this point what is true and what is not but one thing for sure... Montano needs to prepare his lawyers and a good sum of money because someone is going to sue him! Johnny (Zen's owner) also has to prepare everything. Shame.

26th Apr, 2007 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Zen Nightclub Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

ZEN Nightclub Closed Indefinitely!

The police has shut down Zen Nightclub because they do not have a current license to run the establishment.

27th Apr, 2007 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Nightclub Zen

Johnny Soong's licence was revoked by the Liquor Licence board since they did not feel confident that Mr Soong was "living up to the requirements" to have a licence. Hmmm, impeccable timing if you ask me!

It appears that the Zen Nightclub is going through a bad spell right now. I think it would be prudent for the owner to just close down for a few months until this negative publicity dies down. In the future, Mr Soong needs to ensure that no minors are allowed in his club, by requesting proper identification at the entrance and refusing anyone, who does not have identification (especially if they suspect that, the individuals may be under 18 years old). In addition to this, he should look into increasing his security too!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 27th Apr, 2007 - 1:31am

27th Apr, 2007 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Nightclub Zen

TV6 news just said that this nightclub is open tonight - as usual - Banana Republic.

27th Apr, 2007 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Zen Nightclub

That was expected, after all the penalty fee was only $200TT. Money speaks in this country.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2008 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Zen Nightclub

Name: Mizzlady

Comments: Zen night club has poor customer service the body guards are threatening. I visited there on 19 march 2008, they had what they called, "Rah Wednesdays" and the line was long and moving slow in addition the bartender seems to be very ghetto and cannot deal with customers when serving them then the body guards like to threaten people in a manner stating they will harm you. I advise anyone visiting Trinidad not to go waste their time of money to go there I did and I was highly disappointed.

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2008 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Zen Nightclub Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: JanePublic

Comments: I went to Zen on Saturday 25th October and heard with my own two ears, a female bouncer tell a patron "yuh watchin meh like ah talking nonsense!". Zen not only has guntas as patrons, they hire them too !

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Zen Nightclub

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,