Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4 of 5

Name: Deborah Title: Franklin Ashby missing - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2015 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4

Name: Thaddaeus

Title: Organ donors of a lot of it [in] Trinidad.

Comments: All these [missing persons] in the end pay with their organs. Thats why these rich people is living so long.

Sponsored Links:
18th Apr, 2015 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad People Missing

There are so many missing people in Trinidad & Tobago that a special program should be aired to address these people's stories so the public can become aware how they went missing, the circumstances and who might have information for the police.

18th Apr, 2015 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

That Beyond the Tape TV show already has that as one of its segments but I guess because there are so many a full programme could be dedicated to it. Everything is about sponsorship though.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2016 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Tobago and Trinidad People Missing

Name: Shanida

Title: Missing people

Comments: Hi, Are there any record for missing person, for the last 5 year. As some murders and kidnapping (Without) ransom is part of the missing info. It would be good to see, if the criminal are even smarter now when disposing body. If you could direct me to a site that would be appreciated Thanks.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2016 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad People Missing

Name: George

Title: Missing citizens

Comments: Yes man,of course there are bodies lying in them dam forest and hill on this island. Where do you think all those mossing people are?. The police just haven't got the manpower to go searching in bushes and forest to find the bodies. They however are discovered from time to time. As for including kidnapped souls among them I would take that aspect of it with a pinch of salt. Kidnappers know who to kidnap when it comes to getting a ransom .They just don't kidnap citizens here for the fun of it.
Just because the police now have reclassified the reporting some kidnappings as not a reportable, it does not mean that kidnapping for a ransom is not still the norm here .They now say that a ransom must be associated with a kidnapping in order to report it.
Well you tell me, how they know that a particular kidnapping is associated with a ransom. From the peak of kidnappings 155 some years ago, a once striving and profitable criminal act here. The police say there were only 3 last year and zero this year. It looks like all our citizens are all now on the poverty line and its not a profitable crime any more.
Having said the above with respect to kidnappings, I must draw the reader attention to a statement made by Mr Dillon on crime on this island, when he was first appointed. He said that during 2015 there were 98 kidnappings on this island. However despite this, the police only reported three for ransom.
So there you are yes believe it or not Ssomething is not quite right here with regards to reporting this criminal act. The strange thing about it all, is that neither the politicians, the chief justice or the media have brought the truth of this non reporting lark of this crime to the public attention. It looks like its part and parcel of the machinery of corruption on this island. I however do believe that there is much more hidden behind this matter, and that the public is due a detailed explanation.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2017 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago

Name: Anonymous

Title: Missing person

Comments: Mozaffar Ali. MTS sergeant went missing while on duty on the 29 th September 2009 in Port of Spain. Him, car and firearms still missing. Gone without a trace.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2017 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Missing People Trinidad & Tobago - Page 4

Name: OGK

Title: Missing Teens

Comments: Making the public aware of what is taking place is great but what about those stubborn teenagers who thinks it can't and won't happen to them… There are many factors why young ladies go missing in my opinion: friends, their dress code,family issues,company they keep,unaware of their surroundings home and away from home stc. It has a saying friends will lead you but they won't bring you back. One of my nieces ran away she was lucky to return… her experience was horrific. Her tragic incident, this man met her at City Gate and ask her if she would like to sell herself to the devil. There are so much negative entities out here we can't start to understand far less for our younger generation.

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2017 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Missing People Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

Name: Deborah

Title: Franklin Ashby missing

Comments: I am looking for Franklin Ashby about 65-67 years old and should be living in the Diego Martin Area. Should anyone have information on this senior citizen please reply to this post as soon as possible. Thank you! Deborah.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Missing People In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,