Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 86 of 91

Skelepound, The affordable care act is a failure - Page 86 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Jan, 2017 - 9:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 91 pgs.  82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90  ...Latest (91) »

Now that he is President of the United States of America what can we see coming from Pres. Barack Obama?
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2016 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 86

Obama doubles number of pardons

President Obama pardoned 78 people Monday, which more than doubles the number of people who have had their convictions wiped out during his administration. He also commuted the sentences of another 153 federal inmates, which continues his record number of commutations. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2016 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Move Obamas Barack Pres

Looking to cement his environmental record, President Barack Obama has taken action to bar offshore drilling in areas of the Arctic and Atlantic Oceans.

Obama relied on a 63-year-old law to make his moves, which will prevent future leasing of areas offshore from Alaska for oil and gas rights. His successor, Donald Trump, would face legal challenges if he attempted to reverse the order.

The White House said Obama was declaring the entire US portion of the Chukchi Sea and the vast majority of the Beaufort Sea "Indefinitely off limits," citing critical protection for marine mammals, ecological resources and native populations.

Canada also announced Tuesday that it will freeze its offshore oil and gas exploration in its Arctic waters. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2016 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

Obama seeks to tie Trump's hands:

President Obama has taken a number of unilateral actions in the waning days of his tenure that appear designed to box in President-elect Donald Trump. Ref. Source 1h.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

Page 86 Move Obamas Barack Pres

"Yes we can," President Barack Obama told an emotional crowd during his farewell address. "Yes we did."

Obama bid goodbye to the nation from his hometown Chicago Tuesday night, declaring he hadn't abandoned his vision of progressive change.

"The long sweep of America has been defined by forward motion, a constant widening of our founding creed to embrace all, and not just some," Obama said.

As he spoke before a rowdy crowd of supporters, Obama was interrupted often with screams of "I love you Obama." When a protester held up a sign reading "Pardon all of us," chants of "Four more years" drowned out the shouts. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move
A Friend

Move Obamas Barack Pres

[..] I am not happy with the way he has run the country - I would have like our first Black president to have a better legacy than this - I mean really, his most well-known achievement is the infamous Obamacare act. Please, may our next Black president do something we can be PROUD of. And may he be elected in 8 years time, so that Trump has plenty of time to great-ify America.

Rather off topic, but...
Yes I am a Trump fan, why do you ask.

17th Jan, 2017 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

I think the Democrats and most Black Americans will not think the same as you Skelepound. Just getting into office was enough for them, it was an achievement to see a Black man get into office and become the president of the greatest country on earth.

As for his leaving I will miss his great charisma in public, he makes himself likable.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Move - Page 86

Obamas heading to Palm Springs after inauguration

President Barack Obama will vacation in Palm Springs following Donald Trump's inauguration. “The president vowed to take his family to a destination that is warmer than Washington, and Palm Springs fits the bill,” a White House spokesman said. Ref. Source 5y.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2017 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 86

Skelepound, The affordable care act is a failure belonging to congress republicans, not Obama. It was designed by Mitt Romney, and was sabotaged by congress in a very deliberate effort to discredit the president at the expense of the people they are oathbound to serve.

Frankly, I doubt that the plan that Obama did originally want would have done much better, but you need to give credit where credit is actually due.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 18th Jan, 2017 - 9:51pm

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,