Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 88 of 91

KN, I hear you but I think we have become - Page 88 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Mar, 2017 - 7:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 91 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 

Now that he is President of the United States of America what can we see coming from Pres. Barack Obama?
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move
A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 88

If this claim is true or false it's a bombshell. If it's true it means someone in the previous administration has some explaining to do. If it's false it means President Trump is scary and maybe crazy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Move Obamas Barack Pres

I do not doubt that people in the past presidency gave the ok to wire tap us citizens. We have known it has been going on for a long time over more than one administration. I bet someone in the Trump organization will give the ok to do it too.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

KN,

Agreed that is has been done, and done many times. The question is, was done specifically to Trump before he became president. If this is the case it could turn ugly. If there is no evidence to back this up it could be considered slander… and not just slander but slander of an ex president. It is well past time that everyone in DC, and media, and the talking heads dial down the rhetoric.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 88 Move Obamas Barack Pres

Sounds like a person in the Justice department has stated that is a fact and they did spy on then running Trump before the election.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Move Obamas Barack Pres

D.C. Is such a poisonous place. Everyone regardless of political beliefs should be bothered by this if it is true. I really don't trust these intelligence agencies. They feel they are above the law and know better than we do. The unelected bureaucrats wield the real power in our government as you can see from the resistance to our current president.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kyrroeth,

You are right on target here. It is the entrenched mid level bureaucrat that really wields the power in DC for the long term. They are hard to find. They are nearly impossible to fire. And, they know you are probably only going to be there four to eight years, so all they have to do is outlast you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Move - Page 88

The real power to any government is those who control the money. In our system it is all controlled by a private industry called the federal reserve. They are the ones that are scary. These mid level political powers that do the spying on the public all in the name of this or that president are minor in comparison.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 88

KN,

I hear you but I think we have become so arcane, so Byzantine, that the people at the middle level feel that they are more important than the country itself. Of maybe they think they know best and will do whatever it takes to resist change they don't like. I think the people that control the money in the Fed are important. I also think that a few mid-level people working in unison can bring them down with a few facts and some well placed innuendo. This is what they are doing to many of President Trump's advisors. These are the unnamed sources that are crippling his administration. That is a form of power too and it is insidious in how it works.

+  « First of 91 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,