Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 90 of 91

Obamas arrive in Tuscany on a private plane - Page 90 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st May, 2017 - 10:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 91 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 

Now that he is President of the United States of America what can we see coming from Pres. Barack Obama?
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move - Page 90

Vacation's Over: Obama Returns to Public Life Next Week:

Barack Obama's extended post-presidential vacation is about to end. After spending weeks in French Polynesia - including time on the yacht of the movie mogul David Geffen along with Bruce Springsteen, Tom Hanks and Oprah Winfrey Ref. Source 6o.

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Move Obamas Barack Pres

Obama now makes up to $400,000 per speech, his wife too. That's the new next move of the Obamas but Sen. Warren says she is troubled by it because it affects democracy. For me, if someone is silly enough to pay $400,000 for a speech then I say go for it. Its not like the Obamas are stealing it.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move
A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move History & Civil Business Politics

Vex,

I agree with you. President Obama is a good talker and his time is worth that to some people. And how does that endanger democracy? Goodness, he is the president any longer. He can make money if so chooses. He'd be a fool not to.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Page 90 Move Obamas Barack Pres

'It's a betrayal': Backlash against Obama

FORMER president Barack Obama is cashing in big time after leaving the White House - and many of his own fans aren't at all happy about it. Ref. Source 7p.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Move Obamas Barack Pres

Why is this a betrayal? Because he's making money? Should he be poor? This is ridiculous. I have to wonder, if the people who are accusing President Obama of betrayal had the opportunity to make $800k would they pass it up? I bet the answer to that is no. I guess in their mind only poor people can be good and honorable.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 3rd May, 2017 - 1:59am

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Every ex-president has made money giving speeches so it seems to reason that the Obama's would too. I think some people have too much time and money on thier hands.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama's Move - Page 90

People love complaining, especially about things they don't understand. I don't really get that, but hey, I just tune that junk out.

The man just spent 8 years using his speaking talents for the benefit of the nation. Whether or not one liked what he did and said, he's more than earned the right to use those talents for himself for a while. Not that he ever needed permission to do so.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama's Move Politics Business Civil & History - Page 90

Obamas arrive in Tuscany on a private plane and a 13-car motorcade for five days in a $15k-a-night private villa. Visitors are cared for by a staff of 19, including a concierge, executive chef, wait staff, bartender and housekeepers. Ref. Source 7o.

+  « First of 91 pgs.  86 87 88 89 90 91 

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama's Next Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,