Silly Puns

Silly Puns - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 11th Nov, 2008 - 4:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

11th Nov, 2008 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Silly Puns

1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.

3. She was only a whisky maker, but he loved her still.

4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.

5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in "Linoleum Blownapart".

9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

11. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, 'You stay here, I'll go on a-head.'

14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'

16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, 'No change yet.'

17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

18. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium, at large.

19. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

20. A backward poet writes in-verse.

21. In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.

22. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Nov, 2008 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Silly Puns
A Friend

Puns Silly

If life gives you lemons then ask for tequila and salt and call me over.

O.K that isn't a Pun. Puns are hard to understand and usually come across as a coincidence.

I cant think of one pun. I am trying really hard.

Didn't get 1,2,9, and 10

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 11th Nov, 2008 - 7:49am

11th Nov, 2008 - 3:14pm / Post ID: #

Silly Puns Games Forum & Humor Jokes

1) pi is the radian measurement used to calculate the circumference of a circle given its radius.

Pi the pun is a pie hmmm pumpkin.

2)Aleutian sounds like illusion.

Aleutian Islands are in Alaska if I recall right we Canadians and Americans battled Japan there as it was very close to the war coming to North American In WWII. I think there were some issues with the planes and such crashing due to the Weather.

9)The pun there being the silk worms make silk to make silk ties and to end a race with a Tie.

10) The pun is on the beast called a fruit fly. The fly likes eating bananas. Little weak OK but a pun.

Hope that helps I am poor at making up puns as well. Though I do them by accident often.

Number 8 took me a bit to get.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2008 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Silly Puns
A Friend

Puns Silly

8 was easy for me but it could have something to do with my disturbing fascination of world leaders.

11th Nov, 2008 - 4:15pm / Post ID: #

Puns Silly

That very well could be. Some time I just do not see it details get in way of the big picture for me very often.

> TOPIC: Silly Puns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,