Joe Biden - A Catholic Can Have Communion

Joe Biden Catholic Communion - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 11th Jan, 2021 - 3:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Joe Biden Communion
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Joe Biden Can Have Communion

Joe Biden's Catholic Bishop Won't Deny Communion Over Pro-Abortion Views

Dover, DE (LifeNews.com) -- The Catholic bishop that oversees the diocese where Joe Biden worships says he will not deny the incoming vice president communion over his pro-abortion views. Bishop W. Francis Malooly's decision stands in contrast to one made by Bishop Joseph F. Martino, of Biden's hometown Scranton, Pennsylvania. Malooly, bishop of the Catholic Diocese of Wilmington, is participating in the meeting the nation's bishops are holding this week in Baltimore. He told the Associated Press that he won't ask Biden to withdraw from receiving communion even though several of his fellow bishops have done so. He said he would rather change Biden's opinion on abortion. "I won't politicize the Eucharist," Malooly said. "I don't want to alienate people. I want to change their hearts and minds." Malooly said he spoke with Biden in September on the day before his installation as the new bishop and the two agreed to discuss the issue of abortion and Catholic pro-life teachings at a later date. For his part, Malooly has tried to persuade Biden to change his views and issued a letter in October correcting the senator after Biden misstated Catholic views on abortion during an interview.
Ref. Source 5

Joe Biden - A Catholic Can Have Communion (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2012 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Communion Have Catholic - Biden Joe

Pro-Abortion Biden Claims He's a "Practicing Catholic" In New Ad

In a last-ditch effort to get Catholic voters to support pro-abortion President Barack Obama, Vice-President Joe Biden, who also backs abortion, has released a new web ad. In the ad, he claims he is a "practicing Catholic" and he claims Obama's record matches Catholic doctrine.

"As a practicing Catholic like many of you, I was raised in a household where there was absolutely no distinction between the values my mom and dad drilled into us and what I learned from the nuns and priests who educated me," Biden says. "We call it Catholic social doctrine: "Whatever you do to the least of these, you do for me."" Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2013 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden - A Catholic Can Have Communion Catholicism Studies

"Catholic" Joe Biden to Lead U.S. Delegation to Greet Pope Francis

Never mind that Vice President Joe Biden has been rebuked by his own bishop over his pro-abortion views, he will lead the U.S. Delegation to the installation of Pope Francis, the White House said today.

Biden is the first Catholic to serve as vice president and he will represent the United States at the installation Mass for Pope Francis on March 19, Vatican spokesman the Rev. Tom Rosica confirmed today. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Biden: I Must Attend Mass for Pope Francis or "I"ll Lose My Soul"

Vice-President Joe Biden has put his foot in his mouth again, this time with regard to the controversy over his leading the American delegation to attend the installation of Pope Francis as the new Pope.

Never mind that Vice President Joe Biden has been rebuked by his own bishop over his pro-abortion views, President Barack Obama chose him to lead the delegation. That decision prompted an outcry from Catholics and pro-life non-Catholics alike because of Biden's longstanding pro-abortion record. Some pro-life advocates have called for Biden to be prohibited from receiving communion at any ceremony for Pope Francis. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2013 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Pro-Abortion Biden and Pelosi Received Communion at Mass for Pope Francis

Despite their pro-abortion views, Vice President Joe Biden and House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi both received communion at the mass yesterday to celebrate the inauguration of newly-elected Pope Francis.

Biden's office confirmed to the Washington Times that he had received communion and reporters in the White House presidential reporting pool confirmed in an email to LifeNews that Pelosi had received it as well. Pope Francis did not administer the sacrament. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2020 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

CNN Calls Joe Biden a “Practicing Catholic,” But He Would Force Christians to Fund Abortions. The Daily Caller is questioning CNN after one of its fact checkers called Joe Biden a “practicing Catholic” despite his anti-Catholic pro-abortion stance. Source 1c.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Aug, 2020 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden - Catholic Have Communion

I don't know why people like to pick on this. Catholicism allows you to practically do anything and be 'forgiven', just ask some of the priests and their horrendous crimes against, children and natives.

11th Jan, 2021 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Joe Biden - Catholic Have Communion Studies Catholicism

I would think Biden should be able to receive communion. I don’t think his support for abortion should disqualify him.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Joe Biden - A Catholic Can Have Communion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,