Rod Blagojevich - Page 4 of 5

This conviction (should it not be overturned) - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Jun, 2011 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Rod Blagojevich Quotes
Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2009 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich
A Friend

Rod Blagojevich - Page 4

I am glad that the grand jury handed down 16 charges against this guy. I hope that he spends a few years in prison for all that he has done. I am glad he was not my governor.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Apr, 2009 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Blagojevich Rod

This guy is something else. Yesterday a judge denied his request to have his bond extended so he could go to Puerto Rico in order to take part in a reality show.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich
A Friend

Rod Blagojevich History & Civil Business Politics

I actually believe that he thinks he is still governor of Illinois and that he has not do ne anything wrong. Maybe he will get a wake up call when he is sitting in prison.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2010 - 11:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Blagojevich Rod

Ex-US governor denies corruption

Ex-Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich pleads not guilty to revised corruption charges, including trying to sell President Obama's vacant Senate seat. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Blagojevich Rod

Guilty of one count of lying

CHICAGO (AP) - A federal jury has found ex-Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich guilty of one count of lying to federal agents. The judge in the case said he plans to call a mistrial on all remaining counts in the corruption trial. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich
A Friend

Rod Blagojevich

I think this guy is not going to get any time for what he did. I do not know if they will try to retry him or not. I would bet that they let him go.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2011 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich - Page 4

The jury in Rod Blagojevich's corruption case finds the former Illinois governor guilty on 17 of the 20 counts against him.

The jury was hung on two counts and found the former Democratic politician not guilty on a single count. The charges included trying to peddle the U.S. Senate seat that Barack Obama held before becoming president. Ref. CNN

Rod Blagojevich
Rod Blagojevich (Hover)

29th Jun, 2011 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Rod Blagojevich Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

This conviction (should it not be overturned) will be a warning call to all other politicians. If you upset the wrong person/people, you can get tossed in jail for the same things that everyone else does. Was he trying to get some leverage or benefits from the position of being able to appoint Obama's replacement? Absolutely. Is this abnormal in politics? Highly unlikely. He just upset the wrong people and was too brazen in how he went about it. Yeah, he is guilty, but if he is guilty how many other politicians should be in jail for the same thing and do we have jails big enough for that amount of white-collar crime?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rod Blagojevich

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,