Truth Will You Rather Live In The USA?

Truth Live Usa - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Dec, 2008 - 8:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th Dec, 2008 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Truth Will You Rather Live In The USA?

How many of you down there will rather have a green card and live and work in the USA or are you patriotic?

Sponsored Links:
14th Dec, 2008 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

USA The Live You Truth

I love Trinidad too bad to ever leave this place you all traitors to this beautiful land could keep your Uncle Sam.

14th Dec, 2008 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Truth Will You Rather Live In The USA? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I don't feel like a traitor just because I like it here. People move because they want something better in life, it doesnt mean I forgot Trinidad or that I'm a Trini.

17th Dec, 2008 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

USA The Live You Truth

I can and have lived anyplace!
It is just that I am fortunate to be where I am now. One man's heaven is another man's hell!

17th Dec, 2008 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

USA The Live You Truth

Life in Trinidad seems very bleak and depressing. I am willing for a change and I think that I might try working and living in USA for at least one year, just to see what life is like up there. I have heard stories about how employers are very strict and serious about quality of work and punctuality but I don't mind. Most Trinis hate this because Trinis are habitual latecomers. And I have worked in many places and it would appear that Trinis just don't care about presenting and maintaining a high standard of work. I would look forward to the specials they offer in fast food outlets, since they seem very reasonable. But most of all, if there are problems, the Americans usually take a stand and would not be so complacent about any situation like Trinis normally are. Although I have heard that life in USA is very challenging, I would not mind trying to work and live there, just for one year and if I like it, then YES definitely, I would stay.

> TOPIC: Truth Will You Rather Live In The USA?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,