Dick Cheney - Page 2 of 5

Or perhaps, he is proud of the work they did - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Feb, 2010 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

USA Fantasy World?
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2009 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dick Cheney - Page 2

Cheney Slams Obama Administration Decision:

"President Obama's decision to allow the Justice Department to investigate and possibly prosecute CIA personnel, and his decision to remove authority for interrogation from the CIA to the White House, serves as a reminder, if any were needed, of why so many Americans have doubts about this Administration's ability to be responsible for our nation's security," Ref. Source 6

Dick Cheney
Dick Cheney (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Cheney Dick

Indict Dick Cheney - Keep America Safe
By Scott Horton

If you enjoy fear-mongering, here's a not-for-profit organization for you: Keep America Safe. William Kristol and Liz Cheney are the dynamic duo behind it. Ref. Source 3

15th Oct, 2009 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney History & Civil Business Politics

What a wonderful article! Information Clearing House is built on fear mongering, especially about the right, but all sort of conspiracy theories, and it publishes this statement:

international QUOTE
If you enjoy fear-mongering, here's a not-for-profit organization for you: Keep America Safe.

Just another example of why this site is the most worthless on the internet.

But I do appreciate them publicizing the website.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2009 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney
A Friend

Page 2 Cheney Dick

I just could not get into the website much. While I think some theories are on target some are just too hypothetical for me.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2010 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Cheney Dick

Cheney 'a complete supporter' of Obama Afghan effort:

"I'm a complete supporter of what they are doing in Afghanistan. I think the president made the right decision to send troops in. I'm not a critic, in teems of how they're dealing with that situation," Cheney told ABC's This Week program. Ref. Source 6

16th Feb, 2010 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney

I dare say that I would be surprised if there were ever a utterance from Gore saying that GWB did anything right. Cheney is a great VP to have had for any retired president. No one I have seen in politics is as good at staying on topic, staying level headed and driving it home as Cheney.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Feb, 2010 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney - Page 2

Cheney is fairly vocal, but you have to decipher if his outspoken attitude is sanctioned by his party or if its merely a calculated decision to protect something else we are unaware of at the moment. Politicians say one thing and its purpose always has several underlying reasons they don't mention.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

17th Feb, 2010 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Dick Cheney Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Or perhaps, he is proud of the work they did in the White House and tire of hearing it trashed?

I would be surprised if the Republican Party sanctioned Cheney saying anything nice about Obama. Saying nice things about your counterparts doesnt seem to be en vouge. If he wants to protect something, he would probably just shut up. Saying that he agrees in total with the efforts of the Obama administration on the Afghanistan plan. I hardly see any hidden message here...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Dick Cheney

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,