Shannon Banfield Missing

Shannon Banfield Missing - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Dec, 2016 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
  Shannon Banfield Missing
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing

Shannon Banfield Missing

What are your thoughts about case of Shannon Banfield, a bank employee who went missing a few days ago only to be found dead at a business place on Charlotte St., in POS?

Image via Trinidad Express.

Shannon Banfield Missing
Shannon Banfield Missing (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2016 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Missing Banfield Shannon

I am appalled at this story and many others. I cannot even start imagine what this young woman went through and the pain her family is going through.

How is it possible that in a busy place like Charlotte Street even around closing times, there are so many people around doing Christmas shopping and NO one saw anything?

Who are the two men whose picture was shown on TV6 News as "Persons of interest", are they workers of the store where her body was found? What else needs to happen for our people to WAKE UP AND MAKE A SERIOUS NATIONWIDE PROTEST about the RIDICULOUS crime situation in this country?!

9th Dec, 2016 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

This country is going to the dogs or already there. No where is safe anymore. A busy place like Charlotte St. No one saw anything? Shannon Banfield's mother Sherry Ann Lopez must feel so guilty for not picking her up that day but I want to let Ms. Lopez no it is not your fault. My sympathies to you.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Missing Banfield Shannon

Name: Ashton

Title: Crime/murder- T&T

Comments: This is yet another murder of a young, beautiful and working life. A mother of 5 was also murdered in Marabella- land issue. Ria is still missing. What recourse do we have as a Nation?
Until we each- individually- look inside and find our very own evil and address it- we will NOT overcome what has overtaken us. Contentment/sufficient. 2 words that are no longer in our vocabulary. We are now programmed to want and if it means 'taking by force'- we do it.
I have a daughter as young as this victim. My heart goes out to her family/relatives/friends/co-workers. At the end of the day - my sympathy gives no comfort to this tragic situation.

11th Dec, 2016 - 11:19am / Post ID: #

Missing Banfield Shannon

These two (Below) were detained for questioning in the case. They did not show up for work since Monday (The alleged day Shannon Banfield died).

Shannon Banfield Missing
Shannon Banfield Missing (Hover)

11th Dec, 2016 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing

I would like to do some sleuthing with regards to this case as well as ask some pertinent questions, please feel free to reply to any of my points.

We are getting mixed information from all sources and I find it very worrisome. Someone or more people are not been forthcoming from different sources because they either have something to hide or they have failed to follow proper procedure.

This is what we know so far:

1. Shannon left work at 4:00pm and informed her mother that she was going to Pennywise and I AM to purchase some items. Based on the findings, she indeed went to Pennywise since bags from that store were found near her body.

2. According to the show "Beyond The Tape", it is alleged that the security cameras show Shannon entering the I AM store but she never left.

3. Workers in I AM as well as some vendors outside claim they have felt a stench coming from the store. It is alleged that the workers in I am thought it was a dead rat and they could not locate where it was coming from. One of the workers (A security officer) decided to investigate more on Thursday and discovered the body on Thursday afternoon. Source 7f

4. It is alleged that the police visited the store on three different occasions and according to the show "Beyond the Tape" they did not go upstairs (Where her body was found) because they did not "Think a body would be found there". Even though, they had the information provided by the victim's mother that the said location was a place where Shannon stated she was going to shop.

5. Two male workers who have not been to work since Tuesday were detained by the police with one of them freed last night.

6. It is alleged that one of the two suspects detained following the discovery of Banfield’s body had unexplained scratches about his body. Source 6x

7. Dr Hughvon des Vignes performed the autopsy allegedly found broken skin under her fingernails in his first autopsy on Friday, but had deemed his findings inconclusive. Source 2g

8. One of the suspects claim he was detained on Thursday at 3:30pm and a few hours after the detention of the two persons of interest, the police released the poster with their pictures trying to locate them even though according to one of the two detainees, they were already in custody.

9. According to the police they asked three times for surveillance footage of the I AM store but the owners were not forthcoming. However, according to the owner of the store, they were not denying information to the police. The manager just wanted to ensure they were indeed police officers and contacted his son who is the one that has the password for the camera footage.

10. As of today Sunday, December 11th no one has been charged with the murder of Shannon Banfield and we do not know the cause of her death.

It is very troublesome to get such mixed information from the police and from the persons directly or indirectly involved in this case. I have several questions that I would like to have an answer for so we can start sleuthing this case:

1. How many people were in the store on Monday around the time Shannon entered the premises? How many workers?

2. Why the police failed to check upstairs on the third floor during the three different occasions they visited the store? Did they know and/or felt the stench the workers allegedly have been feeling? If they had this information, how come they didn't put two and two and requested a search warrant for I AM?

3. Who is the manager of the Charlotte St. Branch and where he was Monday night?

4. How is it possible that during a very busy Christmas season shopping NO ONE came forward placing Ms. Banfield at I AM or saw her or heard anything. Could it be that people are afraid to speak up?

5. If the "Persons of interest" were detained at the time they claimed, why did the police released their picture even though they were already in police custody?

6. Who is the son of I AM's owner and what role does he play in said establishment?

If there is DNA under her fingernails as presented in the autopsy, this should NOT be a difficult case to solve. DNA samples should be sent for testing and determine if it fits any of the workers who were working at I am the night of her disappearance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing

Name: Stacy

Comments: Now the second suspect was freed. What is going on here? How is it possible that the police cannot yet make an arrest if the murder took place in an enclosed area?! Is our police force this incompetent?

13th Dec, 2016 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Shannon Banfield Missing Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I know it is real hard for the family but we need answers to because if we don't then there is a killer out there who might strike again, a second autopsy needs to happen.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Shannon Banfield Missing

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,