Lady Gaga - Page 7 of 11

Gaga sued over Japan relief funds Pop superstar - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Jun, 2011 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
19th Apr, 2011 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga - Page 7

This is the kind of fans Lady Gaga inspires:

international QUOTE
Lady Gaga fan kills cat for blood

A Lady Gaga fan has been charged with animal cruelty for allegedly killing her cat and using its blood to complete an outfit she planned to wear to a Gaga concert. Ref. Source 9

I doubt that it will stop Lady Gaga from getting more bold in her stage drama for the sake of the dollar.

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2011 - 9:46am / Post ID: #

Gaga Lady

I really don't get Lady Gaga's appeal. I have to give her credit for writing a majority of her songs, but her voice is heavily synthesized which is a turn off for me actually. Several of her songs have the same back beat that seems to be signature but kind of get a bit old. While she credits David Bowie, Queen and Madonna for much of her stage persona, I always see a bit of Alice Cooper/Marilyn Manson in the mix as well.

21st Apr, 2011 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lady Gaga has no looks, no vocals, and if she writes her own music then she needs to stop doing it in the toilet because it wreaks of number two!

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2011 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 7 Gaga Lady

Lady Gaga a roadie for Iron Maiden

Lady Gaga has been acting as a roadie for Iron Maiden. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 18th May, 2011 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Gaga Lady

Gaga 'was thrown in a trashcan'

Lady Gaga has recalled being thrown in a trashcan by classmates. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga 'learning sign language'

Lady Gaga is learning sign language in a bid to communicate with her deaf fans. Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2011 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga - Page 7

Lady Gaga parodied by comic

Lady Gaga has finally met her match in the form of the jester of the pop music kingdom, Weird Al Yankovic. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2011 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Lady Gaga Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Gaga sued over Japan relief funds

Pop superstar Lady Gaga has been sued over sales of her wristbands for Japan's earthquake relief efforts in a class action that claims that not all the proceeds went to victims as she had promised. Ref. Source 9

+  « First of 11 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: Lady Gaga

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,