Age Requirement Of 14

Age Requirement 14 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Mar, 2009 - 8:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
15th Jan, 2009 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14

Age Requirement Of 14

How do you guys feel about the recent drop in the Age Requirement to join the Community from 16 to 14?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14
A Friend

Requirement Age

I think we may be opening a new host of problems myself but I am willing to give it a try and see what happens. After all change is good right?

15th Jan, 2009 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14 Feedback & FAQ News Community

I know what you mean but I feel:

1. We get the problems anyway regardless to the age limit. Plus how do we really know the Age of the person that joins? They may be ignoring that completely as they do with many of the other things on the Registration process.

2. I was chatting with a 14 year old teen and he was writing very constructively. He wanted to join here but was concerned about the age requirement and I thought, if he is posting good then why should we stop him?

3. I have seen adults post terribly despite being well passed the age requirement.

4. I think you will get more takers for the RPGers. The veteran Members don't want to help you, so get the Mature Minded Teens who have the time to do it.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14
A Friend

Requirement Age

1. I can agree with this as we do not have any real way to telling their age until they make a slip.

2. I believe that if they are mature minded then yes I see no reason on keeping them out.

3. I know I am guilty of this at times even though I try to be constructive at all times.

4. I think that while it gives a possible boost to the RPGs it can also give a nice boost to the mature teen area. having more teens on line can produce better discussions. All around we all could benefit.

15th Jan, 2009 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Requirement Age

3. I know I am guilty of this at times

We all are at one point and time, its the fact that we recognize it and improve is what makes us Mature. The Immature ones are those that do not care to follow it and end up getting forcefully removed as we have seen time and time again.

Another point is one of the most neglected parts of the Community - the Arcade. The Arcade takes up more space and resources than any other feature here, and I would like to see people challenged and beaten! laugh.gif Now I am not saying people need to focus on the Arcade, I'm just saying that it needs to be regularly utilized by teens who can attack those scores.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement Of 14
A Friend

Age Requirement Of 14

I can see your points and I think that it is worth a try. Like I said before I am very willing to give it a go and see what happens. This could turn out to be a win win situation.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jan, 2009 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Age Requirement 14

Good, just because they are teens does not mean we will allow our Policy any slack, no - not one bit, they must abide by it as everyone else.

6th Mar, 2009 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

Age Requirement 14 Community News FAQ & Feedback

4. I think you will get more takers for the RPGers. The veteran Members don't want to help you, so get the Mature Minded Teens who have the time to do it.

I think as mentioned, the teens that love to RPG will have more time. I don't think it is that veteran members don't WANT to help you, teens just have a lot more free time to play games.

I also have met many teenagers that can carry on an intelligent conversation. I hope it works out for you here!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Age Requirement Of 14

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,