Yemen Health

Yemen Health - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Jan, 2019 - 1:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Medical
Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Yemen Health

Yemen Health

How good is the Medical services in this country? Please state what you know or ask questions by replying here. More Info.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Health Yemen

34 dead, 2,000 sick with suspected cholera in Yemen;

The World Health Organisation said thirty-four people have died of cholera-related causes and more than 2,000 have been taken ill in less than two weeks in Yemen. Ref. Source 5g.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Yemen Health Health & Special Psychology

'Over 100' killed in cholera outbreak in Yemen capital Sanaa. Health authorities in the country declared a state of emergency and called for international help to avoid an "Unprecedented disaster". Ref. Source 9o.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Health Yemen

Cholera outbreak spreads in war-torn Yemen. Arab world's poorest nation expected to have 130,000 cases within weeks, says UN Source 2i.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 7:02am / Post ID: #

Health Yemen

Yemen cholera epidemic worst on record at 360,000 victims. Source 6h.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2017 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Yemen Health
A Friend

Yemen Health

This is why I joined the Army… because there are people out there and countries out there who don't care about their fellow man and nations. Yemen and her people are being crushed by this civil war and they just keep fighting… both sides bolstered by their patrons, Iran on one side and Saudi Arabia on the other. I wanted to do my part in some little to keep America strong so something like this never happens here and maybe help other countries in need too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2019 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Yemen Health

Mystery of Yemen cholera epidemic solved. The most likely source of the cholera epidemic in Yemen has been discovered by scientists. Through the use of genomic sequencing, scientists estimate the strain of cholera causing the current outbreak in Yemen -- the worst cholera outbreak in recorded history -- came from Eastern Africa and entered Yemen with the migration of people in and out of the region. Genomics can enable researchers to estimate the risk of future cholera outbreaks and help better target interventions. Source 3i.

> TOPIC: Yemen Health

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,