US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk

Us Mexico Huge Security Risk - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Feb, 2009 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (29) »
Mexican vs. USA vs Mexico The border wars - illegal immigration - Fast and Furious Gun Operation - ATF - Smuggled US Ammunition Feeds Mexico
20th Jan, 2009 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

I just heard on the news that the US sees Mexico as one of her number one security risks because of the growing number of gangs, drugs, and weapons proliferated throughout the country. Do you agree that it is #1?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2009 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Risk Security Huge Mexico US

The violence that is happening on a near daily basis in northern Mexico near the US border is pretty concerning and I am fairly certain that is where the ranking comes from on that report. Mexico is finding dead policemen, decapitated people whose bodies and heads are miles or blocks apart, shootouts, etc...

Source 6

They are fighting for the cooridor to the US for drugs. Once they get that resolved, what is to say they wont try to secure the other side of theh border for drug transfers? I think it is a very fair concern and would be near the top. Is it the absolute #1? Probably not, but it is a top concern and rightfully so.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2009 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk History & Civil Business Politics

I would say that it is something of a concern to the US government. I believe that we need to place members of our armed forces down there with ammo and orders to stop people and other illegal items from coming into the states. I would authorize the use of deadly force. I think then we can sleep better knowing the southern border is a lot more secure. I know the TSA will not be able to do anything about it.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mexico to rethink death penalty

The Mexican Congress will debate reinstating capital punishment for some crimes, following a surge in violent crime.
Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2009 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I have no doubt that they can debate it but if it is passed will they be able to enforce it? I believe that Mexico is becoming a place where one does not want to visit for fear of them being killed.

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Pentagon warns of US military intervention in Mexico's "war on drugs?

The report goes so far as to assert that every branch of the Mexican state is under threat of succumbing to the all-consuming influence of drug traffickers and may therefore require the direct oversight of the US military, giving some clue as to the scope of such an intervention. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2009 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

US Mexico Huge Security Risk

It is sounding more and more likely that we will have to use our military to stop the drug trafficers from taking over mexico. If we take over mexico is that going to stop the mexicans from coming to our country? Is Mexico going to become the 51st state?

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2009 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

US Mexico Huge Security Risk Politics Business Civil & History

Deadly gun fights in north Mexico

Gun battles between suspected drug gang members and troops leave 21 dead in northern Mexico, police say. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: US: Mexico A Huge Security Risk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,