Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 6 of 12

In my wife's old church there is a - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Feb, 2009 - 3:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (12) »
Nadya Suleman
Can you imagine having EIGHT babies at once?
16th Feb, 2009 - 6:48am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 6

That's just sick. And she now has 14 kids under her care?!? Oy vey.

You know, this just makes me wonder how many other mothers/fathers are out there with these kinds of mental illnesses? They still function mainly as normal people, but then there's this distinctly weird edge to them. Creepy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2009 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets
A Friend

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

I noted the same thing, I am usually pretty sensitive to facial mutilation as well.

Any doctor that would accommodate the desires of an insane woman by giving her power over the lives of children (especially eight lives!) should have their licenses revoked and be thrown in jail. I know doctors are no longer obligated to uphold the Hippocratic Oath but they should be held to some kind of moral code. That woman is the embodiment of our degraded, voyeuristic society, she is the effigy to learn from. It may not be fair to allow one person to bear the weight of all creeps before them, but what she has done should be the start of new laws and a code of ethics placed upon doctors and their patients. If one leaves the country and breaks these laws, they shouldn't be allowed back in, it should be an automatic loss of citizenship.

We have to start having some dire consequences even if it is not in the best interests of those children right now. Stronger and harsher laws, will protect far more children in the future from selfish monsters.

Reconcile Edited: Tiphereth on 16th Feb, 2009 - 7:09am

17th Feb, 2009 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I can see a movie being made about all of this. My main question... where did she get the money to do all these things? I think an even bigger story is there.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2009 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

From what I have heard, the doctors were asked that exact question and they would not comment on the subject. It seems that they performed the procedure as more of an experiment, which is completely immoral.

I agree, it would make a great movie or documentary exposing the ethics of medical experimentation. Where's Michael Moore when you need him?

Terrible thing is that we need medical experimentation to further our research in trying to cure diseases like cancer and MS. The actions of this stupid person, could set medical research back decades.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post. See Constructive Posting Policy.

17th Feb, 2009 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

Makes you wonder what 'services' she may have rendered for this? Check out the interview:

19th Feb, 2009 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

One thing was mentioned today by a commentator that made me consider this from a different angle. Are people angry with this mom because she is having more children or because she cannot afford them? This leaves the question, were she rich, would the media and the world still be interested? Would they have congratulated her?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Feb, 2009 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets - Page 6

Of course not. Did you notice how much emphasis is giving about her ability to afford them and how little emphasis on the fact she risked her own life and the life of those kids by having octuplets? I read a lot, and once you pass 4 children people think you're insane.

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2009 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

In my wife's old church there is a couple that has twelve children, and there were only two sets of twins. The mother did not work and still doesn't and they have successfully raised all of them on the father's meager salary. I have no idea how they accomplished this, but they did, and children are beautiful people. Now that is a story.

This woman.... This selfish woman, with the plastic surgery, living on God knows what has utilized a birthing method which is meant for, and only for woman who the chances of conception are nil to none. The method is designed to help nature out, not violate it's very principles. There are good reasons why some people should not have more than certain number of children. This 'fruit cake' was not meant to have 14 kids. Perhaps the interviews capture the worst side of her, but she does not seem at all motherly to me. It is as if she wanted to rear her own private cult who will grow to worship her. It boggles the mind.

She want's to be a counselor! What a joke! Why do people with mental problems always believe it gives them the right to counsel others like them? She is already attempting to use her own insights to justify her desire to make as many children possible in the shortest amount of time. She needs the counselor. Honestly, how do colleges and universities justify awarding a degree to some fool who does well in regurgitating information, that woman should not be allowed to work any form of social job where she could possibly influence any other people like her.

> TOPIC: Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,