Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 8 of 12

Nadya Suleman has lost another publicist again. - Page 8 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Mar, 2009 - 3:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Nadya Suleman
Can you imagine having EIGHT babies at once?
28th Feb, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 8

Latest update: According to CNN the reason she did not take the 'Angels in Waiting' offer was because she wanted them to be part of a reality show do press conferences and so forth so that she could make money off of it. Angels in Waiting refused that, they are there to see about children not be on camera. They accuse Nadya of being more interested in making money than raising her children.

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2009 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

Well, don't we know that? This lady is so close to lose those 8 kids along with the other 6. In the interview with Dr. Phil she does not acknowledge she did anything wrong and that's what the public in general are so angry about. If they could at least see she acknowledges some responsibility and ask for help then I am sure people will help and move on. But no, she does not acknowledges anything and on top of that does not ask for help! She lives in dream world....Poor kids!

28th Feb, 2009 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

In the interview with Dr. Phil she does not acknowledge she did anything wrong

Yes she does (they have been playing it over and over on CNN), he pushed her to answer him directly if she was wrong to do this and she agreed.

5th Mar, 2009 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

More I hear about this woman, more I wonder if all these children are safe under her care.

WHITTIER, Calif. -  Octuplet mother Nadya Suleman became unhinged with fear last year when she thought she had lost one of her children, repeatedly telling an emergency dispatcher, "Oh God, I'm going to kill myself," according to a recording of her 911 call released Wednesday by police.

Suleman made the call Oct. 27 after her 5-year-old son disappeared from the front yard, only to find him a few minutes later after he returned from a walk.

Suleman's repeated threats of suicide prompted a chiding from the dispatcher, who could hear children's voices in the background.

"Don't say that in front of your other child, OK?" the dispatcher tells Suleman. "Keep yourself under control for your other child; he doesn't need to hear that."

Suleman defended the call in an interview with RadarOnline.com, saying she was hormonal because she was pregnant with the octuplets and doesn't remember threatening to kill herself.
She also didn't know the call had been made public....

5th Mar, 2009 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

Yes really has problems and this isn't going to help, here is the actual call:

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2009 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets
A Friend

You are correct that does not help her case at all. I wonder if she should keep any of her kids after all she is in it just for the money they bring her.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2009 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets - Page 8

Consider if they didn't have programs like "John and Kate Plus Eight" or that new one with 12 kids that will be coming out soon. These programs exploit the use of fertility drugs, and there lies the real problem.

I am not a strong advocate for censorship on television, but where children are concerned it's a no brainer. They should not allow anything in the general media concerning children that may influence deranged people like 'octo-mom'.

There is something very wrong with a society that clearly realizes the need for smaller families and yet allows and even promotes mothers that have broods. Quadruplets and Quintuplets occurring naturally is EXTREMELY rare, and rightly so. Anything beyond is purely unnatural and in my opinion unnecessary. There has to be a way to better control the fertility process and not have a woman produce so many multiple births.

Being blessed with a child is an amazing gift and I truly believe that if for some reason (outside of being rendered sterile or barren by one's environment) a couple cannot have another then it is meant to be. There is always adoption and there are so many children that need a good home.

10th Mar, 2009 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 8

Nadya Suleman has lost another publicist again. On this occasion her former publicist described her using the words "greedy" and "nuts" according to most news sources.

The father of Nadya Suleman has also said that he would fight anyone who tried to take away Nadya Suleman's children, yet in several interviews he admitted that he did not know if Nadya Suleman was fit to be a mother.

Seems like the "nuts" goes all around, so does the money.

+  « First of 12 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,