Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 11 of 12

Octomom Admits In-Vitro Fertilization Was - Page 11 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Apr, 2012 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 
Nadya Suleman
Can you imagine having EIGHT babies at once?
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2009 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets - Page 11

Octuplets' mum signs rich TV deal

The Californian mother of octuplets agrees a $250,000 (£152,000) deal for her infant children to star in a reality TV show. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2010 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

It seems like slowly she is changing her mind again. She is now saying she cannot rule that she won't have more kids in the future.

international QUOTE
NEW YORK - Octuplets mother Nadya Suleman says she doesn't plan on having more children unless she gets married someday "far" in the future. She says if that ever happens, she would only have one child.

Widely known as "Octomom," Suleman has six older children. She appeared Wednesday on ABC's daytime talk show "The View," where she has been a frequent topic of debate.

Suleman's octuplets celebrated their first birthday in January.

All of her children were conceived by in vitro fertilization, and she has been criticized for having a huge family as a single mother on public assistance...

19th Mar, 2010 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

It seems like Octomom and her 14 children will be homeless very soon. She hasn't been paying her mortgage and her debt is around US$450,000.

international QUOTE
Octomom Nadya Suleman and her 14 kids may become homeless ... Because she's fallen behind on mortgage payments to the tune of more than $450,000 ... This according to the person who holds the note on the property.

Octomom bought the La Habra, CA house in March, 2009. The seller, Amer Haddadin, transferred title to Octo's dad. In return, Octo and her dad were required to make monthly payments of $4,139 for one year. On March 10, 2010, a balloon payment of $450,000 was due....

20th Mar, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

Oh I didn't know she had a mortgage. I thought maybe someone bought the house for her as a gift. Maybe she should become a second Kate Gosselin to make ends meet but with fourteen kiddos how can she?

20th Apr, 2010 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Octuplets Mom Octo Suleman Nadya

I don't know if should be laughing or crying when I read these stories. Anyhow, she was in Oprah and criticized Jon and Kate saying:

international QUOTE
A parent must provide for their kids, not the other way around.

The funny part is this one:

international QUOTE
However, last June, Suleman's lawyer said she had signed a deal to star in a reality TV series to be filmed by a Netherlands-based production company.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2010 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets
A Friend

Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets

I had heard that when she appeared on Oprah all studio members would be give a kid. biggrin.gif

I think this gal has no room to talk to or about any other parent. She is not what I call a parent. She is just a welfare queen. Keep having kids to get more money from the government.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2010 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets - Page 11

Octomom Doc: 'It Was Done the Right Way'

Dr. Michael Kamrava, who performed IVF on Nadya Suleman, speaks for first time. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2012 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Nadya Suleman Octo Mom Octuplets Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 11

Octomom Admits In-Vitro Fertilization Was a Mistake

Nadya Suleman, who achieved international notoriety as the Octomom and the mother of eight children via in-vitro fertilization, now admits undergoing the IVF fertility treatment process was a mistake. She says she wasn't in the right frame of mind to make such a decision, according to a New York Daily News report.

Nadya Suleman will do anything for her octuplets, but now she admits it was a mistake to have them. The mother of 14, who recently posed n-de to earn rent money for her family, has revealed she thinks it was a bad decision to undergo fertility treatments after already having six babies. Ref. Source 1

+  « First of 12 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 

> TOPIC: Nadya Suleman - Octo Mom - Octuplets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,