A Case Of Gays Kissing RPG - Page 4 of 5

Pointing to the end of the car. "I am - Page 4 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 24th Mar, 2009 - 4:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Drama RPG
Love & Life Bytes Drama RPG
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2009 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

A Case Of Gays Kissing RPG
A Friend

A Case Of Gays Kissing RPG - Page 4

Mariah, we both know how passionate you are about this but I think violence is the wrong answer in this case. I hope you take some time to calm down to see that violence toward these two can only get you mis labeled and I would hate to see that happen to you.

Sponsored Links:
20th Mar, 2009 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

RPG Kissing Gays Case A

Kim role,

Mariah takes the time to think for a moment, takes a deep breath and says...

Thanks for the words guys, this kind of situations make me very upset, if you all didn't stop me, who knows what would have happened"

Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2009 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Case Of Gays Kissing RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

I know how you feel Mariah with them carrying on like that in front of the kid I would like to bash their heads together. I know violence is not the answer here. I have to let them carry on like they are and hope that the kids mother can help the child understand what went on. I just hope the next time I get on the subway I do not have to deal with this.

23rd Mar, 2009 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Page 4 RPG Kissing Gays Case A

Kim role,

Mariah looks around and says...

But where the heck is the mother? How can she possible leave a child unattended? Things happen you know!

23rd Mar, 2009 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG Kissing Gays Case A

O'hashrek role,

Looking a bit relieved.

"Yes Mariah it is strange that one would leave a young child alone. Though I am sure those two offer not physical harm. A far as these two clowns I am sure their stench when they get home will remind them of this day for a long long time." Grinning.

Turning to Thomas, "Yes a good thrashing would be nice to deliver but ...", shivers and adds, "HIV."

24th Mar, 2009 - 12:26am / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

Kim role,

Mariah shakes her head in disagreement and says..

Mental harm is worst than physical. These two need a hotel room. It's beyond ridiculous now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Case Gays Kissing RPG - Page 4

Mayhaps I can find a nice large garbage bag and place it over their heads. That way we do not have to watch them.

24th Mar, 2009 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

A Case Gays Kissing RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 4

O'hashrek role,

Pointing to the end of the car. "I am betting they have to have a nice garbage can some where here. Would that suit your tastes Donald?"

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: A Case Of Gays Kissing RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,