SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services - Page 5 of 11

Sorry I did not get to this question earlier. - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Sep, 2010 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
Forum Theme
Simple Machines Forum
22nd May, 2010 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services - Page 5

It is best if you fill in our SMF Custom Theme Quote form so we can give you a proper estimate by Email.

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2010 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Services Themes Theme Custom SMF

Below are the two SMF Themes we recently did. They were conversions of the Client Business sites to match the SMF Forum so it flows as one. They are both Sports related:

These can be seen here: Source 8

2nd Jul, 2010 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services Gaming Video & Issues Computer

SMF Custom Baby Theme

This is one we converted anf changed a bit for the client.

SMF Custom Baby Theme

SMF Custom Themes

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Services Themes Theme Custom SMF

Name: D.Kal

Comments: You make some beautiful themes! I like this latest one you did with the baby very soft and inviting, keep up the good work.

2nd Jul, 2010 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Services Themes Theme Custom SMF

Thanks this was a conversion though, so I merely incorporated a front already owned by the client and incorporated it into SMF by blending colors and changing some of the code.

30th Aug, 2010 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services

SMF Racing Car Theme

The effect is based on Gran Turismo's colors of red and blue. Their own yellow / gold logo setting in those tones as well. This Theme has additional features such as editable image by admin where the screen of the driver changes. Also the Theme can change from light to dark:

Custom SMF Theme

See more: SMF Custom Themes

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Aug, 2010 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services - Page 5

That's a nice theme JB you really do some good work. So that windshield scene at the bottom can change the image that is shown with the steering wheel or does the whole image change?

26th Sep, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 5

Sorry I did not get to this question earlier. If you tole me in our Email correspondence I would have looked here earlier. The way that theme is done the image behind the steering wheel changes based on whatever the site owner puts there to be seen.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,