SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services - Page 10 of 11

I have not updated here in awhile because - Page 10 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 27th May, 2019 - 1:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 
Forum Theme
Simple Machines Forum
11th Jul, 2012 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services - Page 10

Custom SMF Military Brotherhood Theme

Another happy client with a Theme created based on military badges for war veterans:

SMF Military Theme

-------------------------------
SMF Services

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2012 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

Services Themes Theme Custom SMF

Custom SMF Business Theme

This one was meant to look just like the client's website, as you can see SMF is the same:

Business SMF Theme

Here is the original site:

Business SMF Theme

-------------------------------
SMF Services

12th Mar, 2013 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services Gaming Video & Issues Computer

SMF Fishing Theme

I just have not gotten a chance to update some of the Themes we did, here are two:

SMF Custom Theme

In the below the main site has been spliced with the SMF site to show you how we can make SMF look exactly like your main site:

SMF Custom Theme

21st Jan, 2014 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Services Themes Theme Custom SMF

I take long to get the themes highlighted here. These are two I did awhile now.

In this one the client has a main site that sells goods and of course wanted his SMF to look the same.

Custom SMF Theme

This one is based off of the Transformers Legends - a fan site. They wanted it dark so the small image does not show all the cosmetic features.

Custom SMF Theme

5th Apr, 2015 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Services Themes Theme Custom SMF

As part of having all our sites responsive we've changed our SMF Theme Samples pages to be easier to navigate and of course work well on your tablet or mobile.

28th Jan, 2016 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services

SMF Responsive Themes

It has been awhile since I've updated this Thread. I will show you one of the latest Themes I did which focuses on Responsiveness without using javascript to be compatible with various devices from PC to mobile.

This is the main site and below the SMF is Themed to look like it and be Responsive.

Responsive: Wide Screen

Responsive: Table / iPad.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services - Page 10

It has been awhile since I updated here as I seem to be getting more coding work than Themes, however here is one for bodybuilding:

Main site with SMF shown.

27th May, 2019 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 10

I have not updated here in awhile because of my schedule but I have been working on SMF Themes as usual with a lot of them being very complex. I was recently reading a 'debate', if you will, about how easy it would be to make a Mobile SMF Theme. After reading all the fighting over it I said this:

Interesting read. I'll just say that making a site mobile is a lot of hard work and most importantly it is ONGOING. You may address an issue today and find that some user somewhere may have trouble with it and then you have to address the issue again. A lot of planning has to go into a multi-function theme because you have to decide what is the most important for a mobile user to see / access and yet not take away from a desktop user. In other words, its more than pretty colors and things that slide and fade away.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: SMF Custom Theme / Themes Services

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,