Race: Us A Nation Of Cowards

Race Nation Cowards - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2011 - 10:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Video Do you agree?
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2009 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Race: US A Nation of Cowards

Do you agree that the first American Black Attorney General was out of line for saying that when it comes to race issues the US is a Nation of Cowards?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2009 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Cowards Nation Us Race

The Problem with "A nation of Cowards"
By Bill Noxid

The most disturbing consequence of the election of the first African-American president is the delusional rush to pretend that this country that was founded ( and continues to function ) on genocide and slavery, is somehow "past" racism. Obviously, nothing could be further from the truth, and the fact that society as a whole still refuses to face it is - as Attorney General Eric Holder stated clearly - nothing less than cowardice.
Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2009 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Race: Us A Nation Of Cowards Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I believe that a lot of people have put racism behind them. I find it interesting that blacks seem to be the ones who hold on to racism more and more than whites, latinos and others. I wonder about why they feel or have the need to get back at whites?

18th Aug, 2009 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Cowards Nation Us Race

I don't think he was out of line for saying this, I think he was trying to get people to realize we have a long way to go. Racism is still widespread and is taught from older generations to the younger generations. There are so many things people need to learn about history before they can fully understand the many wrongs done in this country. Racial inequality in the United States is not a thing of the past.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2011 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Cowards Nation Us Race

American Racism: The Giant White Elephant in the Room
By Bill Noxid

The Confederates will not and cannot accept a Negro as President of the United States, because a Negro is not an equal man. Ref. Source 3

2nd Nov, 2011 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Racism will continue to exist as long as governments encourage it. That is to say treating any social sect different from the rest. Pakistani-an bashing in England years back is another good example of this. Bring them in set them up house car meanwhile your people who where there for generations are in poverty and struggle to get a good job. Same thing happened here in Canada on the east coast in the late seventies.

Multiculturalism is one big culprit as society is not intermingles like it should be but it is segregated and segregation is alienating thus creating unknowns about other groups of people. This creates alienation of culturs from each other and we fear thus hate what we do not understand or are familiar with as a whole being humans in a large similar group looking onto a second group. In the sates I am sure this is compounded with the slavery history after all some people can not forgive. We should never forget so as to prevent is from occurring again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Race: Us A Nation Of Cowards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,