North Korea Immigration

North Korea Immigration - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Oct, 2015 - 10:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

North Korea Review
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

North Korea Immigration

North Korea Immigration

How does one obtain a visa or citizenship in this country? For other related info please see the North Korea Index.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Aug, 2009 - 5:55am / Post ID: #

Immigration Korea North

I'm not sure how you can get a visa or citizenship in North Korea, but I don't think anyone wants to move to North Korea. It is nearly impossible to get a visa to North Korea if you are a U.S citizen or citizen of South Korea. Anyone who even visits the country is forced to be accompanied by one or two officials. Things over there are terrible and people are killed just for trying to leave. There is not freedom of speech and people are forced to do different things for Kim Jong Il and to talk highly of him. I think immigration to North Korea is pretty nonexistent. More people are trying to immigrate from North Korea. I'm sure if someone wanted to immigrate to North Korea they would be treated very badly by the government and accused of being spies.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

24th Aug, 2009 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

North Korea Immigration History & Civil Business Politics

I would recommend becoming a journalist and accepting a invite to the country. Seems to work...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

25th Aug, 2009 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Immigration Korea North

Well it didn't work too well for the journalists from the U.S who got sent to prison recently. They were lucky enough to get let out and sent back to the U.S. Some journalists are killed.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

25th Aug, 2009 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

Immigration Korea North

That was what I was alluding to... They almost became permanent residents of N.Korea. That is about the only way you can become a resident because there is no immigration. Well, you could be kidnapped from Japan to teach Japanese to N.Koreans and never let out. Either way, there is little way to immigrate to N.Korea.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

24th Jul, 2010 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Immigration

I was reading that immigration to North Korea is rare and if there are tourists coming they need to meet certain requirements that change with time. By the way, since you mention journalists - by law journalists cannot travel to North Korea on tourist visas.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2010 - 9:02pm / Post ID: #

North Korea Immigration

Name: Dorian

Subject: emigrating to North Korea

Message: Could you please advise me on how to emigrate to North Korea? I require direct information with no sales pitch. I wish to know if I might be accepted at the age of 54 with radio and television / electronics background. I also have diploma in English law. I have savings also.
I look forward to your reply

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2015 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

North Korea Immigration Politics Business Civil & History

Seoul: N. Korea releases detained NYU student

Won Moon Joo was arrested in April for allegedly entering North Korea illegally across the Chinese border. Ref. Source 1n

> TOPIC: North Korea Immigration

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,