South Korea Education

South Korea Education - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Jun, 2013 - 8:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

South Korea Review
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2009 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

South Korea Education

South Korea Education

What is the general level of Education and Teaching in this country? For other related info please see the South Korea Index.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2013 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

South Korea Education
A Friend

Education Korea South

For the past year, my school in Seoul, South Korea, has been working on a travel notebook project. Each of my students (Aged 5-16) write in a notebook about who they are, and about life in Korea. When they are finished, I send their book to someone living in a different country.

When the notebook is received, the recipient does a few things...
1. Send the student a postcard letting them know where there book is
2. Write a bit in the book about who they are and where they are from
3. Send the book on to someone they know living in a different country

The steps are followed until someone living in a 5th country receives the book. When they finish, it is sent back to the student in Korea.

We have sent out over 100 books in the past year, and it is an understatement to say that the kids are very excited about this project. Whenever a postcard or a book returns to the school, it is like a mini Christmas for the student. It is a great lesson in English, world geography and cultures, and gives them a gift they can keep for the rest of their lives.

I have used my personal [contacts] to find people to help with this project in the past, but unfortunately, have recently tapped my international contact resources. [..]

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: All Discussion is Public, do not ask Members to contact you by Email or other methods. See Constructive Posting Policy

> TOPIC: South Korea Education

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,