Jchampers Introduction - Page 7 of 8

Congrats on your successes. You must have - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Aug, 2015 - 2:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Post Date: 28th Dec, 2012 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Jchampers Introduction - Page 7

Good to 'see' you again and to know that your young one is growing healthy and happy down under. I hope you stick around, lots more crime happening in the world for you to comment on (I remember crime cases being your thing).

It will be nice to see photos of the baby as well if you want to upload them to the gallery.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2013 - 10:08am / Post ID: #

Introduction Jchampers

Jchampers, I moved your post to here: Are you Lactose Intolerant? since there is an existing thread about it already. You may want to track that thread so you are aware of replies.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2014 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 513
Flag Posts: 541
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 437.49 FP
Charm: 39

Jchampers Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Oh gosh, it has been a while. I have a three year old! Woo hoo, work part time, study part time and enjoy life. Just found out we can't have any more kids but hey, Will is awesome, so we're all right! And now, we can get a dog sooner! (laugh)! You have to laugh! I have missed getting on here so I thought I'd drop by to see if we're all happy still and there is a lot going on hey? Anyway, lets hope I'll reply a bit more now! *smile*

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th May, 2009 - 2:20am
Signature:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2014 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 7 Introduction Jchampers

Nice to see you again Jchampers. The last I remember of you was the hospital visit to have the baby and now you're saying he's three years old - time does fly!

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2015 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,323
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.2%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Introduction Jchampers

Hi, I saw you mention in one of the topics that you're a writer. I don't know if anyone invited you before but we run some drama Role-playing Games here that you might like to join in. You can read how the current game: Girl's Night Out Role-playing Game is turning out.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 1st May, 2015 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Jchampers Introduction

Jchampers: You've been Tagged to the Topic: Indonesia vs Australia based on your expertise.

Will you like to view and comment on it? Yes | No

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2015 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 513
Flag Posts: 541
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 437.49 FP
Charm: 39

Jchampers Introduction - Page 7

As we all are, life becomes a blur. Its nice to sit and just take a breather every now and again to enjoy the simple things. Chasing up my son (Who is 4 in two weeks time) around the house is one of my favourite things at the moment. He is growing up so fast! And although a part of me is saddened by this, I am also so excited to be sharing all his mile stones with him. The other thing that is taking most of my time at the moment, is Taekwondo. If all goes well in the cosmos, I will be grading for my fourth Dan in Taekwondo. Its a bit nerve racking, but its nice to be focused and passionate about it again. But its nice to share my opinions here, so I will still be around. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 6th May, 2009 - 2:20am
Signature:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2015 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Jchampers Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

Congrats on your successes.

You must have some powerful legs as the discipline seems to have kicking as a high part of its technique.

Blog Read My Blog
+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Jchampers Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,