Shimon Peres As A Political Prostitute

Shimon Peres Political Prostitute - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 28th Sep, 2016 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Shimon Peres As Political Prostitute
Post Date: 12th May, 2009 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shimon Peres as a political prostitute

Sir Winston Peres
By Uri Avnery

First of all, I want to apologize to all the good women who are engaged in the world's oldest profession. I recently described Shimon Peres as a political prostitute. One of my female readers has protested vigorously. Prostitutes, she pointed out, earn their money honestly. They deliver what they promise. Ref. Source 6

Shimon Peres As A Political Prostitute (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2012 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Prostitute Political As Peres Shimon

Obama honors Israeli criminal with Medal of Freedom:

US President Barack Obama has awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Israeli President Shimon Peres, the man who has overseen the killing of Palestinian women and children by Israeli forces in the occupied territories for decades. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2013 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Shimon Peres As A Political Prostitute Judaism Studies

Bill Clinton: Peres one of world's great visionaries :

President Shimon Peres' 90th birthday celebrations kicked off Monday evening at the Peres Academic Center in Rehovot with a speech by former US President Bill Clinton. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2016 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Prostitute Political As Peres Shimon

Former Israeli PM Shimon Peres dies

Former Israeli PM and president Shimon Peres dies aged 93 following a stroke two weeks ago, reports say Ref. BBC.

> TOPIC: Shimon Peres As A Political Prostitute

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,