Staying In Trinidad For A Year Or Two - Page 4 of 5

You are getting real nosey (laugh). I met - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Sep, 2011 - 9:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
12th Apr, 2011 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Staying In Trinidad For A Year Or Two - Page 4

Bolondron, they laughed at your face? What kind of professional behavior is that? You should complain with the authorities (whoever is in charge), don't let it pass.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2011 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Staying In Trinidad For A Year Or Two
A Friend

Two Year For Trinidad Staying

Hey jewels. Just wondering how everything is going. I myself am from Canada and I am currently applying for my residency in Trinidad. It can take up to 4 years from the time they except your application, but once they do except your application they will start giving you 1 year extensions so you don't have to go back as often. However when you start to apply you will have valid reason for 3 month extensions until you get all of your paper work together. Anyways just wanted to know how it was going for you. Do you use the [San Fernando] office or the [Post of Spain] office?

29th Sep, 2011 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Staying In Trinidad For A Year Or Two Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Hi Jenna what's bringing you to this part of the world did you marry a Trini or was it work? if you marry a citizen you don't have much to worry about at all.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2011 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 Two Year For Trinidad Staying

Hey,
I married a citizen so I'm getting through ok. It's just a headache sometimes dealing with the system here. It would just be nice if more was done electronically and better service and attitude. But I moved here knowing it wasn't a country that prides itself on service (smile) I've been here since last November and I do love it here though even though I'm in a very very quiet area...

29th Sep, 2011 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Two Year For Trinidad Staying

Service and attitude is a real problem there are many posts here with complaints about how people are treated when they buy stuff or do something simple like submit a form. If you stick to the malls you might get slightly better service but even there you find the odd one that has to show they hate their job. Out of curiosity why didn't your husband migrate to Canada instead?

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2011 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

He loves Trinidad and wanted to go into an agriculture business with his Uncle. I miss Canada but I get to visit home twice a year. So far so good (smile)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2011 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Staying Trinidad For Year Two - Page 4

He's a true Trini like we say. Ok let me be real nosey now which area are we talking about, that you live here, and how did you two meet up?

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2011 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Staying Trinidad For Year Two Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

You are getting real nosey (laugh). I met my husband while he was in Canada, working. I'm living in Guayaguayare here. Very quiet! Almost too quiet...

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Staying In Trinidad For A Year Or Two

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,