Smoking While Pregnant

Smoking Pregnant - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Dec, 2016 - 4:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
A possible reason?
Post Date: 15th May, 2009 - 11:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smoking While Pregnant

Smoking gene link in pregnancy

A gene can explain why some women find it more difficult to stop smoking during pregnancy, say UK researchers. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2009 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Smoking While Pregnant
A Friend

Pregnant Smoking

I think this is just an excuse for some to say they can not help but smoke as they have a active gene that makes quitting hard to do. I think all this stuff that people come up with to give others an excuse for their behavior is just wrong. If people can not own up to their actions then what are we headed for?

15th May, 2009 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Smoking While Pregnant Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I agree with Kntoran, it is almost like there is a "gene" for everything these days. rolleyes.gif If a woman is pregnant and cannot stop smoking it is because she does not really care, simply as that. Harsh? Maybe, but that's the truth.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2014 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Pregnant Smoking

Woman Who Lost Two Babies at Birth Attributes Deaths to Smoking 25 Cigarettes A Day

In 2011, Sophie Jones was heartbroken when she delivered a stillborn baby. Now Jones believes her addiction to cigarettes was the reason her son, Korey, died. She admitted that during her pregnancies she smoked more than 25 cigarettes a day; however, at the time she didn't realize the dangers smoking can have on an unborn child. Ref. Source 3

4th Mar, 2015 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Pregnant Smoking

Being an ex smoker yes its hard to butt out but I do not think it is a gene issue so much as a wilful choice.

I will put this out there though addictions are real and are hard to beat so please if you want children go get help beat the addiction prior to pregnancy please. This goes for dad as well.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Smoking While Pregnant

What smoking does to unborn babies

DRAMATIC 4D ultrasound images show what happens to unborn babies when their mother smokes. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2016 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Smoking Pregnant

Children Born In Winter Or To Smoking Mothers Have Vulnerable Lungs
Science Related News

Smoking mothers, respiratory infections and the date you were born contribute to determine how fast your lungs are aging, shows research. People who have been exposed to the aforementioned factors have a faster decline in lung function, which practically means a faster aging process. Still, this only becomes apparent if they themselves start smoking or if other risk factors have been a part of their early life.
Source

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2016 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Smoking Pregnant Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Smoking while pregnant may compromise children’s kidney function

Compared with those born from nonsmoking mothers, young children whose mothers smoked while pregnant were 1.24-times more likely to show signs of kidney damage, research shows. Ref. Source 3h.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Smoking While Pregnant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,