Jack Warner - Page 7 of 15

Judging from news reports, Jack Warner still - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2013 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (15) »
Jack Warner
UNC Chairman, Minister of Works and Transport, and FIFA Vice President
21st Apr, 2013 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 7

I'm reading online rumors that say that Jack has been fired. Can't wait for the news to start to see if that's true. How ironic that a man involved in this sort of investigation is the Minister of National Security probably attending seminars around the world about white collar crime.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2013 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

The government, well at least the PM, has been holding meetings all day at her residence with members of her government over the Jack Warner issue. This might turn out to be like the Volney issue.

21st Apr, 2013 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The rumors indicate that Kamla already has Jack's resignation and she might accept it today, let's see.

22nd Apr, 2013 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Warner Jack

Lydia, you was right. Ladies and gentlemen, Jack Warner has resigned according to the Trinidad Express Newspaper. More to come.

22nd Apr, 2013 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Warner Jack

I wonder if Kamla will get rid of him completely. This is what I just saw in the Express:

international QUOTE
The Office of the Prime Minister today issued a statement confirming the resignation of National Security Minister Jack Warner.

In the statement, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar said she had accepted Warner's resignation from Cabinet.

"I wish to thank Mr Warner for his service to the government and people of Trinidad and Tobago" she stated.

Prime Minister Kersad Bissessar advised President Anthony Carmona to revoke Warner's ministerial appointment and appoint Senator Emanuel George as National Security Minister. Source 9

22nd Apr, 2013 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner

That was the only last honourable thing left for him to do. But even with that the opposition will see this as a victory and will not let it up as how right they were. The only thing left to see now is what happens next - does Mr. Warner stay quiet or does he start picking on the PP for not accepting him even with the integrity commission's findings. Next thing... Who will be the new National Security Minister because whomever take that job have lots to do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Apr, 2013 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Jack Warner - Page 7

Liming, in the article it states that Senator Emanuel George will be the next Minister of National Security. Jack will remain quiet as long as he continues making money so I won't be surprised if he is given certain contracts.

22nd Apr, 2013 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Jack Warner Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

Judging from news reports, Jack Warner still has to sign a resignation letter which means for me he did not come planning to resign but probably did so because of the PM. The Express said they asked the PM if he will continue as CEO of the UNC and she said she could not determine that. Can he still remain as an MP?

> TOPIC: Jack Warner

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,