USA Health Care - Page 3 of 5

Yeah, I can see that we are misdiagnosed at - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Mar, 2017 - 12:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
U.S.A. Stop Rationing?
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

USA Health Care - Page 3

Name: Obamanation

Comments: How would Obama benefit from this if he were lower middle class and got lung cancer from smoking?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2012 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Care Health USA

Americans cut back on doctor visits, prescriptions:

Americans made fewer visits to the doctor last year and were issued fewer prescriptions, a clear indication that many people are struggling to pay for health care. This decline came despite the introduction of 34 new medicines by the pharmaceutical industry, the largest number in a decade. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2016 - 7:00am / Post ID: #

USA Health Care Health & Special Psychology

US adults get failing grade in healthy lifestyle behavior

Only 2.7 percent of the US adult population achieves all four of some basic behavioral characteristics that researchers say would constitute a 'healthy lifestyle' and help protect against cardiovascular disease, a recent study concluded. Ref. Source 5r.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2016 - 6:46am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Care Health USA

What your insurance might look like under Trump's health secretary

BYU professor Mark Showalter says the Republican plan is likely to bring premiums down. But there will be a trade-off in the “social justice sense," he said. Ref. Source 6o.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Care Health USA

There are approximately one hundred million people in the United States that have a chronic illness.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

USA Health Care
A Friend

USA Health Care

Wow, that seems like it's too high a number. That means almost 33% of Americans has some type of chronic illness. One in three of us? Seems like it's too many… unless I misread this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

USA Health Care
A Friend

USA Health Care - Page 3

I can see this as the doctors in the US will tell a patient they have a chronic disease so they can get more treatment money I think some of it also has to do wit hall the processed foods we are eating too.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

USA Health Care
A Friend

USA Health Care Psychology Special & Health - Page 3

Yeah, I can see that we are misdiagnosed at the 33% level. But I just don't think 33% of us actually have chronic conditions.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: USA Health Care

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,