Saudi Arabia vs USA - Page 4 of 6

This is a good thing in my opinion. Although - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st May, 2017 - 4:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: Is Saudi Arabia a friend to the USA?
  Yes       50.00%
  No       50.00%
Total Votes: 6
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
U.S.A. versus Saudi Arabia Friends or Foes?
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia vs USA
A Friend

Saudi Arabia vs USA - Page 4

Daishain,

Got it. As for the groups over there. That is my area of the world. I probably know it as well as any other American barring a very select few. The groups that are positioned best to win are bad people. It would take a lot of American involvement to help the good people win. And by that I mean boots on the ground and a large number of them. I'm not sure we have the stomach for it. If it ever came down to it.

Sponsored Links:
17th May, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

USA Arabia Saudi

Money rules that's for sure Daishain.

Abnninja, so you're saying that we're picking the best of the two evils because if the royalty aren't in place there will be some group more anti-American. I can see that but somehow I do not think the monarchy fully controls what happens there. Shadow groups are running the country.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia vs USA
A Friend

Saudi Arabia vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

Hunter,

Not just anti-American but also evil as we identify it in Western Civilization. The groups with the most there are virulently radical Islamic. They would not just be anti everything Western and Christian, they would anti everything not of their interpretation of the Quran. They would turn women into slaves, somewhat less than human… and I mean that quite literally. They do not look upon women as equals. After all, the men go to heaven and get their virgins… the women? Who knows and who cares. Mohammed was a man and God is male. He made women for men to exploit. That is their interpretation… and I hate it and fought against it with all my heart.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia vs USA
A Friend

Page 4 USA Arabia Saudi

Indeed, the extremist followers of the Abrahamic faiths are capable of a great deal of evil. The Saudi princes, as corrupt as they are, are certainly preferable for everyone involved. I'm just not convinced those two are the only options.

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Arabia Saudi

A sleepless Trump arrives in Saudi Arabia, opening the first foreign trip in his beleaguered presidency. Hoping that a nine-day diplomatic mission will help reverse two weeks of bad headlines and unite allies against terrorism, President Trump arrived at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh to a red carpet ceremony and a military honor guard dressed in the traditional red-and-white checkered ghutra preferred by the Saudis. The Saudi king, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, greeted the presidential plane. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia vs USA
A Friend

Saudi Arabia vs USA

This is President Trump's chance to change the narrative a bit. We'll see if he can do it. My gut tells me the press won't let him succeed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Saudi Arabia USA - Page 4

Trump signs $150b arms deal. US President Donald Trump has signed a $150 billion defence deal with Saudi Arabia, signalling a stronger partnership between the two countries. Ref. Source 8m.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia vs USA
A Friend

Saudi Arabia USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

This is a good thing in my opinion. Although we can't completely trust Saudi Arabia, they need us, and the know it. That makes for an all yer can generally rely on. Making them stronger and putting Americans to work to do so only makes sense. I mean better we sell them $150b in weapons than another country.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Saudi Arabia vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,