This User Reminds Me of...

This User Reminds Of - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 27th Feb, 2006 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Members that didn't know they are also movie stars!
30th Oct, 2003 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

Geared for: Anyone

This user reminds me of...

First of all, it is very easy for this to get out of control, so please be nice and objective without lots of detail. We don't want to offend anyone. Give more specifics only if asked!

Okay, so what is this about? Basically you pick any user in the forum and then say which famous hero, television star, musician, etc., they remind you of, so long as the person is famous. You then have to say why.

Here is a self example:

LDS_forever (and she may not be wrong) says that I am the 'Saddam' of the forum because of all the rules and the rigid enforcement. Thank goodness she did not say I look like him! :laugh:

If you feel your are giving a compliment then you can also say:
1. Who the person looks like (if they have their own avatar)
2. Who you think the person 'sounds' like (as in the way they write their messages)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 11:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

of Reminds User This

MSS... reminds me of wonder woman because she is helpful and full of coolness and strong willed.... You are rubbing off on me.

4th Nov, 2003 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

This User Reminds Me of... Games Forum & Humor Jokes

Wayned is the Robin Williams (the actor) of the forum...his avatar reminds me a lot of him!

JB@Trinidad like he well said is the 'Saddam' of the forum

Nighthawlk is the George W. Bush (yes, always defending the American interests)

Fireduck is by the other hand the Fidel Castro (putting down the US while he can)
(just kidding Fireduck!)

Xtrasweetgirl is the Britney Spears of the Forum (both blondes ;D and looking always for cute guys )

More to come....

9th Nov, 2003 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

of Reminds User This

JB reminds me of Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones character... very scholarly and proper... until he gets his "adventurer's hat" on in the RPG roles... ;D

LDS_Forever I think looks like Celine Dion: www.musicgirl.net/female_artists/
celine_dion_page.html look at this one celine_dion_picture.jpg

wayned reminds me more of Jonathan Winters in his humor (but not his avatar!)

Roz

9th Nov, 2003 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

of Reminds User This

Farseer, wow what a compliment! I wish I could have the look and the voice of Celine Dion (yeah and the money too) ;D

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2005 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

DISCLAIMER: Since I haven't been here for very long, these are only observations, opinions, and guesses based on assumptions of the person and of the celebrity. These are only meant in fun. biggrin.gif

JB: Dr. Phil: for telling it how it is, sense of humor, very knowledgable in his field,
candidness, being very straightforward with a touch of kindness, honesty

LDS: Oprah: for being wise, funny, upfront, open, intelligent, lots of fun, desire to
help others, confidence, beauty (inside and out)

Farseer: Goldie Hawn: for great sense of humor, witty, smart, a good mother,
caring, pretty, gets along well with others

Tenaheff: Barbara Walters: not for her endless questioning, but for being 'tough', highly intelligent, strong in discussions, compassionate, informative, being 'real'

Malexander: (don't laugh) Rudolph Giuliani: Roman Catholic, into sports,
exceptional leader, well grounded, cares about others, strong opinions

Nighthawk: Sean Hannity: very well spoken, highly knowledgable, up-to-date on
current events, is usually right ( wink.gif ), attempts to help others understand

Ambria: Katie Couric: very friendly and happy, well spoken, entertaining, fun,
smart, down to earth, knowledge on a wide variety of topics

Howe: Richard G. Scott: such flawless presentation of truths, very persuasive,
extremely knowledgable on gospel topics, kindness in words, concerned

Konquererz: Hugh Grant: very entertaining, funny, open, talkative, ambitious,
kind, great work ethic, charismatic

Smudge: reminds me a bit of Jerry Seinfeld's look, haven't been able to come up
with a celebrity personality, but kind, open to ideas, searching, shy at
times, funny, entertaining, smart, has much to say, strong opinions

Maicman: Ben Affleck: Nice, good intentions, funny, joins right in with the crowd,
sincere, lookin for love! (just kidding!)

Snerd: Anthony Michael Hall!: Geeky, funny, weird, good intentions, good
looking wink.gif, sincere, loyal, intelligent, friendly

Me: I thought for a long time and couldn't think of one.

If I left anyone off, sorry, I could go on and on here all day. Again these are only guesses, which are probably not close to who the real person is.

Reconcile Edited: dawnofthenew on 28th Jan, 2005 - 2:05am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2005 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This User Reminds of...

JB
seems like ben stein, alway the serious one.

Nighthawk
Rush Limbaugh, no one gets away with a comment that doesnt have factual basis.

Tennaff(sp)
Demi Moore, specifically in GI Jane. I can see her sweetly sipping tea, then, whent he place gets robbe, up flips the table and out comes the A.K. 47 baby!

LDS_Forever
Everytime Faith Hill is interviewed, she does nothing but say good things about people. No matter the situation, she is always uplifting. So, LDS_Forever, the superstar of the forum arcade that is still down to earth!

Snerd
Bill Gates. If you dont know why, you should talk to him.

Smudge
How about matthew broderick? Ya know, from Ferris Buellers day off? no? well, its a stretch.

Dawnofthenew
I cant think of a celebrity, but I had a friend in grade school once that was friends with everyone. It was virtually impossible not to like her. Her name was allison. I think dawn reminds me of her.

Maicman
Bill Mahr, definently Bill Mahr.

27th Feb, 2006 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

This User Reminds of... Jokes Humor & Forum Games

Before you get the tomatoes out just breathe in and then out. I will do the 'looks' first and then the 'sounds like' after...

FarSeer - she reminds me of a secretary to the chief on this Cop show, but she is not a big actress, so I do not remember her name. She sounds like a fourth grade Kindergarten teacher I used to have who used to like to nag me about my handwriting and spelling. At the same time she can be like visiting grandma with cookies (not the age, just the cookies and sweet part).

Malexander - I do not know any actor that he looks similar to, but just like me, he could probably go down on a list of Afghan suspects. *smirk*. He really sounds like a typical Trini at times, I do not think it has left him to be honest.

Nighthawk - again, I do not know about which actor would fit that avatar well enough, but as Konquererz said - definitely Rush Limbagh. In fact, I believe they must be related somehow. Nighthawk - are you sure you are not related?

Konquererz - you remind me of some cousins I have in Texas, they look similar to you / you like them! As far as sounding... that is hard to say, but in certain instances you sound like my landlady when it comes to the religion part and then in other instances you sound like some of my old school friends I used to hang out with for a good time.

LDS_forever - She always reminds me of Trinity, in fact if she cut her hair, colored it jet black, put in some slick - then for sure! For sound... she sounds like my wife!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: This User Reminds Me of...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,