A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 8th Nov, 2002 - 9:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
Discuss  Role-playing Continue story Collaborative writing where everyone makes up the continuing drama.
2nd Nov, 2002 - 11:01am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Luck Points: What?
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

This is called, "Continue the story".

RULES: The first poster creates the star character and a start to the story. The next poster simply continues the story from the last poster. Who knows where the story will go and how it will turn out.

Start Okay here we go…

In a small town near the beach there lived a beautiful teenage girl named, Lauren. She had tan skin, hazel green eyes with blondish brown hair that seemed to be naturally dyed from the sun. Lauren always got up at 6am each morning to take a full mile long swim. These regular early morning 'outings' gave her a very muscular physique. On one particular morning Lauren noticed that the sea was particular rough and she wondered for awhile if she should miss swimming today or still go in the sea….

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2002 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

Story Continue Game Role-playing Drama A

Kim role,

But because she was a brave girl she decided she would go to swim anyway. After all, Carlos called her last night to ask her out, she has been waiting for that call for so long. She was wondering if Carlos would show up. She went to the beach and he was there.... Waiting for her. He was a dark skin guy, around 6 foot 10 with big and brilliant blue eyes.
She was crazy about him and he seems to like her too.
Both of them say hello and talk for a bit and then went to the sea to swim… the waves were moving very strong and suddenly Lauren lost track of Carlos! Where he was? It seems like the water swallowed him! What she would do now?

5th Nov, 2002 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story... Archive Bytes Life & Love

This Dramatist role,

Then suddenly she felt something grab her ankles, "a shark!", oh no it was Carlos playing one of his usual pranks. Lauren hit him over the head with a handful of weed that was floating nearby and said, "don't do that silly!" Carlos just smiled and said....

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2002 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am so sorry to scare you baby I didn't think about what effect it will have on you, I won't do it again. So Lauren said to him, Carlos, if you want me to forgive you and continue swimming with you you on mornings you will have to take me to the most expensive restaurant in Port of Spain. Carlos just stood there with his mouth open…

8th Nov, 2002 - 3:24am / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

This Dramatist role,

Lauren noticing his suprised look said, "Carlos, you can't do that for me?" Carlos was amazed at her suddend atittude towards his little joke. Carlos the replied, "Well if it means that much to you sure we will, but are you saying that everything I need forgiveness from you I have to take you to an expensive resturant?

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2002 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

No Carlos, said Lauren, you don't have to take me to expensive restaurants every time I have to forgive you and I can't promise that I won't ask you again… so every time you think of scaring me like that… you should remember what…

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2002 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story...

Kim role,

Carlos was a poor guy but Lauren did know that. He made a story on how rich he was when he met Lauren the first time and he never could to tell her the truth. In their way back from the beach, Lauren went to dress and do her hair for a wonderful evening with Carlos. She wore the most beautiful and expensive dress she had.
Carlos didn't know what to do… where he will take her if he didn't have that money to spend?

8th Nov, 2002 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #
Text RPG
Description:
Director

A Drama Role-playing Game Continue Story... Love & Life Bytes Archive

This Dramatist role,

Suddenly he came up with a great idea! I can call and tell her that I am feeling really sick, thought Carlos to himself. He proceeded to the phone in a rush thinking that his problem was now solved, but honesty in his relationship was now killing him. His last step met the phone with his hand on the last digit to call her. What was he to do... call or not? He searched within himself and then decided to...

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: A Drama Role-playing Game: Continue the Story...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,