Jeff Sessions - Page 4 of 6

Trump: If I'd known Sessions would - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Top  Jeff Sessions Senator - USA Attorney General
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Jeff Sessions
A Friend

Jeff Sessions - Page 4

Yes I know it is insane that is what has happened in the past few years. I think a lot of women stopped reporting crimes of sexual nature due to this message that the DOJ caused. Now they are swinging the pendulum to the opposite side.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Jeff Sessions
A Friend

Sessions Jeff

Yes, they are but I hope they don't swing it too far. The example I gave of some more kid that has one joint too many, he shouldn't have his life ruined forever. I would hope we help him, give him a sentence that helps him on the right path, don't send him to prison for ten years with a felony possession with intent to distribute sentence.

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jeff Sessions History & Civil Business Politics

Why Jeff Sessions’ criminal justice system is so unjust. Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ decision to adopt harsh sentencing guidelines will cost billions of dollars and throw away the lives of thousands — without making America safer. Ref. Source 4i.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Sessions Jeff

Attorney General Jeff Sessions will testify Tuesday before Senate Intelligence Committee. Session's testimony will come just days after former FBI director James Comey testified in front of the same committee on his firing by President Trump and Russian interference in the 2016 election. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Sessions Jeff

Jeff Sessions says any suggestion he colluded with Russians is an 'appalling and detestable lie'. Attorney General Jeff Sessions told the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday that any suggestion that he colluded with Russian officials while he was advising the Trump campaign is "An appalling and detestable lie." Sessions made that comment in an extraordinary public session in which senators are grilling the nation's chief law enforcement officer on his prior contacts with Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak and his involvement in the firing of FBI director James Comey. Ref. USAToday.

13th Jun, 2017 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Jeff Sessions

When you're the one being grilled and you say its a lie then there isn't any credibility to it but that's not how the law works. The onus is on the accusers to prove their case. Even if this falls true its good to see some of the Trump henchmen sweat it out.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 175 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 17.5%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Jeff Sessions
A Friend

Jeff Sessions - Page 4

When your the one being grilled and you say it's a lie it may be because it's a lie. That is why we have the beyond a reasonable doubt standard here, otherwise accusations, become facts, become convictions and we end up in a police state. Perhaps we should all give even President Trump's 'henchmen' the benefit of the doubt.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Jeff Sessions Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Trump: If I'd known Sessions would recuse himself on Russia I wouldn't have picked him.President Trump also said he didn't need any dirt from Russia on Hillary Clinton because he already had enough. Source 1h.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Jeff Sessions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,