Burger King Trinidad & Tobago

Burger King Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Aug, 2010 - 2:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Burger King Trinidad & Tobago Review
23rd Jul, 2010 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Hi forumites. I was wondering what is the review you guys have for Burger King here in Trinidad. I usually buy from Trincity Mall and a friend of mine called me this morning and said that they opened a big one in Curepe. I thought locals didn't like hamburgers much (After the failure of Mc Donalds).

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2010 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad King Burger

I went to the Burger King in Curepe yesterday to get a whopper for LDS_forever. Service was sub par as usual. They advertised free posters on the front door for the Twilight Trilogy but when you ask for a poster they don't have. I asked if they were planning to renovate upstairs and the workers did not know. No "thank you" or "please come back again" - and why expect it this is Trinidad right? LDS_forever later told me the burger was not prepared as well as it was in Burger King Trincity Mall.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2010 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Seema

Subject: Poor Service at Burger King Chaguanas Branch

Message: I had the absolute worst experience yesterday at the Price Plaza Chaguanas branch yesterday. They did not have any of the chicken items on the menu except the chicken fingers (which were absolutely awful). What made it worse was that when I was at the register, no mention was made that there was no dipping sauces available...so the chicken fingers were salty and very bland! The attitude of the staff was nonchalant and not helpful at all... Needless to say I will not be visiting BK again!

5th Aug, 2010 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Seema, I hope they improve in their service otherwise they won't get many customers. I notice Subway as well as other chains do not tell you BEFOREHAND whether they have the sauces available or not. What a lack of consideration!

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2010 - 8:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Seems to be a regular thing for them worldwide.
We stopped in for a quick bite on the way home the other night (we're in Melbourne, Australia) and my wife ordered their hot chocolate drink with warm choc pudding which was paid for and the rest order trayed up before one of the staff came up to me & said 'sorry, we have no puddings". A bit stupid considering the amount of advertising posters hung selling the thing.

5th Aug, 2010 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

I must the only one here that thinks Burger King in Trinidad is good. I havn't had any problems but then again I don't go asking for posters or sauces so maybe that's why I haven't experienced it. I also like that their adding some local options like their new Hawaiian style burger.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2010 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I went two consecutive days to buy soft serve ice cream at their newest branch in Curepe.On both occasion they did not have any.I spoke to two different cashiers and it seems as if these people were put there to be rude to the customers.Management needs to give the workers a crash course in customer service.

13th Aug, 2010 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Costumer service is a shame! It's sad though that a new branch would treat costumers like that. I hope they get their act together.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Burger King Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,