Us Federal Reserve & Bilderberg Group

Us Federal Reserve Bilderberg Group - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Apr, 2016 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Us Federal Reserve & Bilderberg Group Related Information to Us Federal Reserve & Bilderberg Group
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

US Federal Reserve & Bilderberg Group

What are the ties between the US Federal Reserve & Bilderberg Group?

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2009 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Group Bilderberg and Reserve Federal Us

There is some conspiracy theorists out there who believe that they both are one and the same. Since the US Federal Reserve is in fact a PRIVATE business and not part of the government the US Federal Reserve calls the punches after receiving them from members of the Bilderberg gorup. I encourage everyone to look over the related links attached to this Thread.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2009 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Us Federal Reserve & Bilderberg Group History & Civil Business Politics

Saving the Bankers With a Make-Believe War
By: Peter Chamberlin

Emergency measures, both economic and military, have been forced upon us, to carry on a war that is destroying both freedom and democracy, while maintaining the fiction that the war defends both. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2009 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Very interesting read. I wonder though if even half of it is true then we should be working on getting many of our government out of office soon.

27th Jan, 2010 - 4:56am / Post ID: #

To be honest, I actually wouldn't be terribly surprised, as I don't think there's a whole lot of autonomy for the US President or government; it seems to all be tied in to an awful lot of other things, special interests, private organizations and individuals and families. But when you read an article of post by people supporting these ideas, they just sound so ludicrous, that I just have to distance myself from their rabid alarmist chaos. I don't really doubt there is SOME kind of connection or influence among all this stuff, though I'm not sure about this whole Bildererg thing, I guess it might as well be in there as anything else. I don't know if there's any main plot to take over the world or whatever, but there could be groups of people feeding their own self interest and greed.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 10 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1%

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2010 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Conspiracy of Silence - Who are the Bilderberg Group?
By Russia Today

The notorious Bilderberg group made up of politicians, business leaders and other power-brokers are having their annual meeting in an exclusive Spanish resort. But who is in this Club and What's on the Bilderbergers agenda? RT is investigating. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Apr, 2016 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

I haven't done a lot of research into this but I wouldn't be surprised that there is more to the Federal Reserve than simply being a bank for the USA. When it comes to money there is always a conspiracy to get rich off of many for just a few.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: Us Federal Reserve & Bilderberg Group

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,