Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 24 of 26

Thanks JB! That's what I like - Page 24 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 27th Sep, 2015 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
Closed
Play by Post Science Fiction If you have questions, comments or discovered a bug then please place your reply here and be as detailed as you can so we can help. Thanks.
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions
A Friend

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 24

I may try to get back into this game. Is my old character still active or should I make a new character?

Sponsored Links:
16th Sep, 2015 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Seth is out there somewhere in the jungle after you abandoned him. Are you sure you want to take on this Character, remember I do enforce time and you seem loaded up in many Role-Playing Games. Its, up to you if you want the same or a new, I will give you a choice, but depending on which I will still have to rework you into the story.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2015 - 1:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Future Earth Support & Questions RPGs PBP Fiction Science

Yes I know there is a time restraint and I can live with that. I will have to go back and get the Seth character back active and in the new format.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 24 Questions and Support Earth Future

I notice among the kits, that there isn't one for a hunter/trapper, or one for any of the merchant skills (Chef, Artist, or Musician)

Also in the Plaza - Misc Items - Advanced Camp appears twice.

Reconcile Edited: Malcolmshaw on 21st Sep, 2015 - 6:29pm

21st Sep, 2015 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Support Earth Future

The Game Master says...

I may look at that at some point, but for now those are the available kits and it does not stop you from acquiring specific items not on the list in the process of the game.

Will fix that at some point. Thanks.

26th Sep, 2015 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

JB, a little request for more male avatars for FE as they are mostly female plus there are some Dungeons & Dragons avatars in there too. Thanks man!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions - Page 24

The Game Master says...

You are quite right. I will work on it and get some more themed avatars. I also have to add more to the Character Sheet for FE but that might come a little later. I will post an update soon.

27th Sep, 2015 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Support & Questions Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 24

Thanks JB! That's what I like about this place you listen to the players and you're not afraid to make adjustments! I'm going to anxiously await those gems, Major will probably need it!

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: Future Earth Support & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,