JB Introduction - Page 3 of 60

JB, THANK YOU SO MUCH! for taking - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 31st Dec, 2004 - 6:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (60) »
Site Architect This is the Introduction Thread for JB started 11th Nov. 2003, 6:16pm. JB is also known as the "Site Architect" because in addition to being the Administrator of International Discussions he also codes, designs, maintains and runs many of the role-playing games you see here. Other things you may like to know about JB:
* About JB
* Help JB
* JB's Public Blog
* JB at JBorde.com (Videos)
JB is also the parent of three Autistic boys hence the reason for the image on this Thread.
JB Introduction Related Information to JB Introduction
  • Read My Blog - Requires Mature Status
  • Web Design Services - If you need to have your own web site
  • Please Donate and Support the work we do here. Premium Membership also allows you access to hidden features and Boards.
  • Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Me
    Diamond + G.I. Jane
    [?] CPosts: 3,057
    Flag Posts: 4,267
    Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 14.8%
    [+] Gain: 200.00 FP
    Charm: 183

JB Introduction - Page 3

Hey JB, why is your mood irritated today? Or, is it just left over from the server outage, etc.? I hope things are getting better for you. I am really grateful for this site and appreciate all the hard work you do to keep it running for us.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
    Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
    Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
    Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
    [?] CPosts: 38,015
    Flag Posts: 51,672
    Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 100%
    [+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
    Charm: 394

Introduction JB

Hey JB, why is your mood irritated today?

See the 4 points from an earlier post.

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
    Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
    Post Date: 1st Dec, 2003 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Me
    Diamond + G.I. Jane

JB Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

QUOTE (admin @ 1-Dec 03, 4:06 PM)
    See the 4 points from an earlier post.

Yeah, but that post was dayyyys ago! Maybe LDS needs to give you a backrub or something to help ease the stress! smile.gif

Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
    Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2003 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
    [?] CPosts: 17,375
    Flag Posts: 21,317
    Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 70.4%
    [+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
    Charm: 342

Page 3 Introduction JB

Yeah, but that post was dayyyys ago! Maybe LDS needs to give you a backrub or something to help ease the stress

I did the other day, I just cannot help in putting some cash on his pocket wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
    Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
    Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
    Post Date: 19th Dec, 2003 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Me
    Diamond + G.I. Jane

Introduction JB

Hey JB, if you have been shocked by my posts in the public areas, you should see what I have proposed doing in brainstorm for the RPG. I think LDS is going to reign me in though and not let me be as stupid as I am inclined to be today.

I don't know what is coming over me, maybe I better get control of myself before it's too late!

Seriously though, sometimes when I debate, I like to throw in the ridiculous as part of my argument just to go over the top in making my point. I think it gets people thinking.

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2003 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

JB Introduction
    A Friend

JB Introduction

Hiya Jb! I hope that you and your family had a SUPER Christmas. May the new year bring you good luck and joy.

~Nad~

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 26th Dec, 2003 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
    [?] CPosts: 5,097
    Flag Posts: 7,087
    Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 24.3%
    [+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
    Charm: 301

JB Introduction - Page 3

Happy Holidays! Hope your Christmas was wonderful, and that the New Year brings easier paths, and great blessings.

Love,
    Roz

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
    Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
    Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
    Post Date: 31st Dec, 2004 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
    [?] CPosts: 17,375
    Flag Posts: 21,317
    Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 70.4%
    [+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
    Charm: 342

JB Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

JB, THANK YOU SO MUCH! for taking care of me these couple of days. You're the best husband ever! smile.gif I love you a lot!!!

Note: For those who don't know, I have been sick for a couple of days, and JB gave me medications, prepared lunch, took care of Felipe, run the site, everything by himself. He deserves the best because he's the most caring person I know of.

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
    Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
    Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
    +  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (60) »

> TOPIC: JB Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,