JB Introduction - Page 59 of 60

Hope you had a great birthday JB, you deserve - Page 59 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Aug, 2013 - 7:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 60 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 
Site Architect This is the Introduction Thread for JB started 11th Nov. 2003, 6:16pm. JB is also known as the "Site Architect" because in addition to being the Administrator of International Discussions he also codes, designs, maintains and runs many of the role-playing games you see here. Other things you may like to know about JB:
* About JB
* Help JB
* JB's Public Blog
* JB at JBorde.com (Videos)
JB is also the parent of three Autistic boys hence the reason for the image on this Thread.
JB Introduction Related Information to JB Introduction
  • Read My Blog - Requires Mature Status
  • Web Design Services - If you need to have your own web site
  • Please Donate and Support the work we do here. Premium Membership also allows you access to hidden features and Boards.
  • Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
    [?] CPosts: 38,022
    Flag Posts: 51,679
    Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 100%
    [+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
    Charm: 394

JB Introduction - Page 59

You're close Krusten. The woman is not my wife but merely a model. We use different models on our sites for marketing. They are a lot more comely to look at than me. I chose that particular model because she has a contemplative / tired look which is how I feel most of the time. I mention this in the Thread about that domain: About JeanBorde.com. Now if you notice she is looking down and the information about me, my avatar cannot show all the text so instead there is a mini-picture of me that reflects the content there when you visit my site.

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
    Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
    Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 27th Dec, 2012 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
    [?] CPosts: 1,577
    Flag Posts: 3,817
    Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 20.8%
    [+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
    Charm: 22

Introduction JB

Nice avatar JB its nice to see the face behind all that writing in the role-playing games. I hope your children had a really good Christmas.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
    Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
    Signature: Love life and living
    Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2013 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
    [?] CPosts: 2,816
    Flag Posts: 4,164
    Activity: 21.9%
    [+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
    Charm: 48

JB Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

JB, thank you for the gift of FP, that was very thoughtful of you, now I can finally use FP to play at the forum arcade. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 3rd Jan, 2013 - 5:17pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
    Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
    Post Date: 20th Feb, 2013 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
    [?] CPosts: 2,938
    Flag Posts: 7,000
    Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 32.7%
    [+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
    Charm: 26

Page 59 Introduction JB

JB did you just like have a marriage anniversary? I was peeking at what you told Pandora so just got curious wink.gif if it was happy one to you!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
    Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
    Signature:
    Post Date: 20th Feb, 2013 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction JB

Thank you and yes it was our wedding anniversary recently. We are not able to go out or do anything on our own because of the challenges we face with our children so when we get a short moment together we have to make the best of it.

Blog Read My Blog
    Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
    Post Date: 30th Jun, 2013 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JB Introduction

sneaky.gif Beware, at the moment I'm on shift duty over this place, reading everything and I'm highly stressed and ate raw garlic for lunch, so watch out.

Blog Read My Blog
    Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 9th Jul, 2013 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
    [?] CPosts: 1,577
    Flag Posts: 3,817
    Activity: 20.8%
    [+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
    Charm: 22

JB Introduction - Page 59

Raw garlic for lunch? That causes indigestion doesn't it? wink.gif Anyway, I'm just here to say it is really cool that you are reactivating the Role-playing Games again. I have a few characters in some of those Role-playing Games that I hated giving up, so its cool to get them back. I don't know where you get the time with all that you have to deal with but thank you!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
    Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
    Signature: Love life and living
    Post Date: 11th Aug, 2013 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
    [?] CPosts: 17,375
    Flag Posts: 21,317
    Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
    Activity: 70.2%
    [+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
    Charm: 342

JB Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 59

Hope you had a great birthday JB, you deserve all the best (And yes, a nice lottery winning ticket of 500 million US dollars wouldn't be bad). Love you.

Blog Read My Blog
    Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
    Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
    Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
    +  « First of 60 pgs.  55 56 57 58 59 60 

> TOPIC: JB Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,