Pandora Introduction - Page 68 of 68

No matter which name you chose your radiance - Page 68 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 21st Sep, 2015 - 10:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 68 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 
Formerly known as LDS_forever. Chief Moderator and Overall Most Spoiled Member. Tells it like it is, so do not play with fire or you will get burned! Spanish Teacher and overseer for Spanish section. Voted Moderator of the Year 2006 and received Architects Award 2006. Mother of 3 autistic children.
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2013 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Pandora Introduction - Page 68

T'was a great day and I loved spending time with you. Despite our circumstances we remain strong together fighting this never ending battle one day at a time. Love you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2014 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Member + Agent Zapper
[?] CPosts: 3,709
Flag Posts: 4,419
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 15.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 150

Introduction Pandora

Hi Pandora, or as I knew you last time I was here, LDS_forever. It took me a while to figure out you'd changed your name on the forum, so just thought I'd stop by and say hi. After a very long absence I'm hoping to become a fully contributing member to the forum as I used to be. Hopefully all is well with the family and you're getting some time to enjoy Messi and the Argentina team in the World Cup. Looking forward to our discussions on the forum!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 30th Apr, 2004 - 8:51pm
Signature: Sooner or later the things you own end up owning you.
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2014 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Pandora Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Malexander! How is everything with you? How is the family? Your kids must be so big by now. smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2014 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Pandora Introduction
A Friend

Page 68 Introduction Pandora

Hello. I've noticed you've tried the Future Earth RP. If you aren't too busy, would you be interested in rejoining? The current group is sort two members.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.2%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction Pandora

No matter which name you chose your radiance in this world will always be noticed. Congratulations on the WOW Magazine article!

I have posted it in our local school lobby and library. I hope others will do the same. Yours and JP's trials and triumphs are an asset to the world and should be shared. I have my own two ruffians and they are hard enough. So keep on slugging your family is worth it.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.

> TOPIC: Pandora Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,