Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Dec, 2009 - 11:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Actress Kristen Stewart
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart

No freebies for Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart says she isn't important enough to get free designer clothes. Ref. Source 6

Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2009 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Kristen Stewart
A Friend

Stewart Kristen

I guess she is not important or well known as I have no clue as to who she is. Says she played in twilight but I do not remember her.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2009 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Kristen Stewart Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Kirsten Stewart 'can't relate' to peers

Kirsten Stewart left school aged 14 as she "couldn't relate" to those her own age. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2009 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Stewart Kristen

'I'm a lesbian' - Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart has claimed she is a lesbian to take the heat off rumours she's dating Robert Pattinson. Ref. Source 4

Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart (Hover)

7th Nov, 2009 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Stewart Kristen

Yet another starlet who will let the bullies of hollywood have their way. I've only seen her in 'Twilight' and I thought she was perfect as Bella. (I've read the books) However, I haven't seen her in anything else. I think we can't really have an opinion of her until she makes other films and proves to us that she's not just type-cast as a depressed teen in love with a vampire... biggrin.gif

7th Nov, 2009 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart is being twarted by all this attention she's getting. I hope she doesn't turn out to be abother Lidsay. I like her better as a blond. She looks so different in Twighlight with the dark hair and contacts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2009 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Kristen Stewart

Wow, I didn't even realise she was a natural blonde. Like Winona Ryder, she played brunettes for a long time, it was forgotten she was a natural blonde. I agreen with you Krusten, lets hope she doesn't turn into another Lyndsay

28th Dec, 2009 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Kristen Stewart Movies Music Fashion & Sports

She can't be gay I refuse to believe that! I'm thinking that all these younger actresses just say oh I'm lesbian so they can become more popular.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kristen Stewart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,