Kristen Stewart - Page 2 of 5

I think it may have been a mistake to say - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Jun, 2010 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Actress Kristen Stewart
29th Dec, 2009 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

Kristen Stewart - Page 2

She was also a star in the movie Wonderland. I like her on screen, though her face seems to go threw a series of small strokes at times. Behind closed doors who knows, though I'm fairly certain she is dating the actor who plays Edward in the Twilight movie.

She plays a young confused intelligent woman with style. I'm afraid once she ages a little more she might fade into obscurity. Unless she can learn some new skills from the talented actors and actresses around her, her days are numbered is my guess.

Sponsored Links:
29th Dec, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Stewart Kristen

I don't agree that she will fade. I think Kristen Stewart has a bright road ahead of her especially since she can fit whateve mold or look that's needed.

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2010 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kristen Stewart Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Kristen Stewart 'loves' co-star Rob

Kristen Stewart has admitted she loves Robert Pattinson. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 25th May, 2010 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Stewart Kristen

Kristen Stewart is being featured on Elle Magazine - June 2010

Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart (Hover)

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2010 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Stewart Kristen

Kristen Stewart glad of support

Kristen Stewart thinks she's lucky not to be like Lindsay Lohan. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Kristen Stewart

Kristen Stewart has stalker

Kristen Stewart admits she is constantly getting phone calls from a mysterious person and although she has her suspicions who it is, she won't let anyone else dictate how she leads her life. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2010 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Kristen Stewart - Page 2

Kristen Stewart's 'enormous mistake'

Twilight actress Kristen Stewart on Friday apologised for comparing her reluctant fame and the swarm of media surrounding her to being raped, saying she had made "an enormous mistake". Ref. Source 3

7th Jun, 2010 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Kristen Stewart Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

I think it may have been a mistake to say that were you would be quoted for saying it. Though I do not think it is too much of a stretch. I can see how someone would feel that way having people constantly bombarding you in such a way. Good move to apologize publicly so quickly though, I think most people will understand what she meant.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Kristen Stewart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,