Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 32 of 35

My belief is that I don't personally - Page 32 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Dec, 2019 - 7:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       29.85%
  Their Choice       40.30%
  A bit of both       29.85%
Total Votes: 67
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
18th May, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 32

The road to being gay has many paths but one thing is for sure: it is a genuine state of the individual. It isn't made up or something that can be undone using experiments or drugs.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2018 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

I think everyone has the homo gene in them and some people just have it "Activated" more than others for whatever reason. I am basing my theory on some animals that are born different and seem to attracted to the same sex within their species and they were not taught to be like that.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2018 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Name: Free

Comments: The only person to really answer this question is the person that is gay. As a homosexual I can safely tell you that I grew up in a home with both a mom and dad. They did a great job of raising me. I always, from the earliest I could remember liked being around boys more than girls and felt attracted in that way to men more than women when I got older. It was just me, I was born like this. No one taught me or forced me to be gay.

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2019 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
A Friend

Page 32 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

A look into the genetics of a trait tells us that there are such things as “genes for sexual orientation”.

6th Apr, 2019 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

I see this being a non-issue in a couple of decades and widely accepted across the globe except for those ultra religious - political states that want to impose their own ideology.

29th Apr, 2019 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

Except for the religious zealots being gay is accepted as part of life so how it came about is not as important as being accepted. Personally, I have no view on it but one thing is for sure, no one makes up being gay, its real.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2019 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 32

All human behaviors are complicated and exhibit genetic and environmental influences. It is clear that homosexuality has a strong genetic basis. Most people who are gay know it when they are young and have the same life experiences as straight people (Except for fear of coming out and discrimination for being gay). As for the complex sexuality between gay and straight that is now more out in the open, I believe it arises due to a mix of the genetics of sexual preference, other genes related to emotions and behavior, and life experiences. And one or the other may be stronger in individual people. Honestly our culture dwells on this way too much, as it does with all forms of discrimination, to the detriment of productivity. Hopefully one day we'll stop obsessing about insignificant differences among people (I.e., traits that have nothing to do with people's contribution to society).

13th Dec, 2019 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 32

My belief is that I don't personally think anyone is born gay. I think it's just a prefrence for people when they start experiencing life. Everyone has different views and likes.

+  « First of 35 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,