New Year's Resolution!

New Year' S Resolution - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Jan, 2003 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
31st Dec, 2003 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution!

NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2003

Most people use the new year as a time to set goals, break bad habits and place a new outlook in life. How about you, what do you want to accomplish in 2003?

Please share a couple, not just one...

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2003 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Resolution Years New

* I want to exercise regularly without feeling lazy lol
* Get a good job that pays well smile.gif
* Do everything I can to see my son and husband happy

These are only few. Many more to come...smile.gif

1st Jan, 2003 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution! Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This year I want to concentrate on developing myself in every aspect - physical, spiritual, and mental.

For so long you neglect yourself and run down yourself, BUT really, to help others you first have to help yourself, and when you are on sure footing you can then help a brother up.

2nd Jan, 2003 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Resolution Years New

That's true but if in the process there is someone in need then we should help him/her.
I really wanna do a make-over of myself also, inside and outside. I want to become a more kind and caring person (it's not like I am not, I just want to develop these attributes more deeply).

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2003 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution!
A Friend

Resolution Years New

Hello everyone..... back again... I don´t  think i told you guys that I tok a vacation to Jalisco....  :)   that is why i havne´t been online very much!!!   I am going back to Baja California in 15 days!!!  This has been great....  I hope you all had a good time....    
Have to go for now... and BTW  my resolutions are:

1.-Work out.
2.-Do good at school
3.-Attend church more often...

Hopefully this will happen!!!! tongue.gif

2nd Jan, 2003 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution!

Attend Church more often? lol smile.gif
I thought you would say 'Attend Church every Sunday' wink.gif
Glad to see ya back, there are LOTS of threads that you need to answer! smile.gif
Happy New Year! Feliz Año Nuevo!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2003 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution!
A Friend

New Year's Resolution

Yup.... I can´t be very active right now because I am not home... but I will when I get back to TJ again...
Hope everyone is doing alright!!!

4th Jan, 2003 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

New Year's Resolution Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Hey catter, nice to see ya girl. Hope all the resolutions for the New Year come a reality in your life. smile.gif Don't forget to answer all the posts we have in the LDS Doctrine Section! I would love to hear what you have to say about some issues there...Take care. God bless.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: New Year's Resolution!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,