Is having a pet in the home essential? - Page 4 of 6

QUOTE Really? Malaysia has a huge Chinese - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 18th Apr, 2003 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2003 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Is having a pet in the home essential?
A Friend

Is having a pet in the home essential? - Page 4

Ya, I think you should have aet. But if your not strick it will over power you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2003 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

essential home the pet having Is

Ya, I think you should have a pet. But if your not strick it will over power you.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2003 - 3:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is having a pet in the home essential? Health & Special Psychology

LDS, 14 cats in the house !  :o

Geez, I think that is 14 too many. Let me put one of the bull terriers in there.  ;D

My wish is to have one of those cute iguanas. But then, the missus doesn't allow it. Either your reptile or me, she said.  :smile.gif  But I am also a bit disturb by the fact that people keep these sort of animals as pets. They are supposed to be wild and free. Born Free!

16th Apr, 2003 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 essential home the pet having Is

LDS, 14 cats in the house !  

Geez, I think that is 14 too many. Let me put one of the bull terriers in there.  

LOL...my family wanted to kill my sister and I for bringing so many pets! smile.gif but I'm grateful that they never told me 'no!' ;D

My wish is to have one of those cute iguanas.

Yuck! they look so disgusting!!! sad.gif LOL why the want to have those weird pets when there are so many dogs and cats around ready to be adopted? smile.gif

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

essential home the pet having Is

if u live in trinidad ,absolutely and preferably a good watchdog cats usually end up in *authentic* chinese dishes.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

if u live in trinidad ,absolutely and preferably a good watchdog cats usually end up in *authentic* chinese dishes.

Really? Malaysia has a huge Chinese population and I have never heard of anyone eating cats. Dogs, yes, I have seen dogs being murdered to satisfy the dietary lust of some sick people. It's illegal of course, but some people will eat anything that moves.  :(

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2003 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is having pet the home essential - Page 4

Yuck! they look so disgusting!!! sad.gif LOL why the want to have those weird pets when there are so many dogs and cats around ready to be adopted? smile.gif

C'mon, LDS. Looks can be deceiving. Iguanas are actually very clean and calm animals. They have much better behavior and temperament than a lot of breeds of dogs.

Since you're a cat lover, I will not comment much on cats since I have nothing good to say about them.  :-X wink.gif

18th Apr, 2003 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Is having pet the home essential Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

Really? Malaysia has a huge Chinese population and I have never heard of anyone eating cats. Dogs, yes, I have seen dogs being murdered to satisfy the dietary lust of some sick people. It's illegal of course, but some people will eat anything that moves.  

For what thecount said about cats and chinese food it seems like it's an international comment, I will say why. In Argentina the chinese restaurants always have the reputation that the chinese cooks use cats and rats for human consumption...yeah, it sounds creepy but most of Argentinians will only go to a nice chinese restaurant instead of one that doesn't look all that because they're afraid. They were several reports of people who sued them, one woman in particular. She was in a chinese restaurant and she choke with something. They have to take her to the hospital and what it seemed it was a chicken bone was in fact a rat bone sad.gif You may think that there only a few cases but not they were lots of them, they closed several chinese restaurants in there. It's  sad to say, chinese food is not something very popular in my country. sad.gif but I LOVE chinese food SOOOOOO much, it tastes delicious!!!!. I'm waiting to see if one of these days you send me some malaysian food by mail. ;D
BTW, Iguanas can look clean and all that but just seeing the way they move...yuck.!..don't want them around...no thank you!.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Is having a pet in the home essential?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,