Is having a pet in the home essential? - Page 2 of 6

QUOTE Dogs are at times better companion than - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 5th Apr, 2003 - 1:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 11:17am / Post ID: #

Is having a pet in the home essential?
A Friend

Is having a pet in the home essential? - Page 2

Violent Tendencies? Me?
:smile.gif
Quoth Doc Holliday- "Why Ike, whatever do you mean"?
LDS How could you think such a thing?
I'm just a little old pussycat.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2003 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

essential home the pet having Is

LDS How could you think such a thing?

Well :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif  HELLOOOOOO! There is a DOG...YES! A DOGG...did I say a Dog? :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif that take away something from you and you go and get a gun and tried to kill the dog????? oh no, that's not violent tendencies, that's tender loving care...whatever...:smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif :smile.gif

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is having a pet in the home essential? Health & Special Psychology

I have two dogs, a sloppy old happy spaniel, Gypsy is her name.  An my other is a fiesty, nosy little dachshund, named Jake.  He is the master of the house, trust me he really is.  

BTW, hi there Stranger, don't I know you from somewhere?

25th Mar, 2003 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 essential home the pet having Is

He is the master of the house

Are you the type that treats them like a human? smile.gif

One thing I do know about pets at home is that once they die, you really do feel like something special has left. (Except in Stranger's case where he would have been glad for the dog to leave) *hehe*

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2003 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

essential home the pet having Is

I have an affinity for dogs, but somehow not cats. I can tolerate them but don't really like them. But dogs are a whole different matter.

Pets, dogs and cats alike I suppose, are such good listeners. You get stressed out after a hard day's work, you come back, call the dog over, complain about the day to him (as if that is his problem), and he will wag his tail in sympathy and understanding. And when you get to a particular part which makes you rather cheesed off, he will give you a nuzzle and a lick just to let you know he is there for you.

But somehow I cannot get my goldfishes to do anything like that except to gulp and gobble at the water surface for food and more food.

3rd Apr, 2003 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

But somehow I cannot get my goldfishes to do anything like that except to gulp and gobble at the water surface for food and more food.

Yeah, fishes are kind or boring. I always like dogs because you can play with them around, give them a treat and they're happy. But how you take out a fish from his tank and play hide and see? ;D

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2003 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Is having pet the home essential - Page 2

Dogs are at times better companion than the wife. You scold it but it doesn't answer back. It doesn't nag you for hours after that. Instead it just give you a sympathetic ear, and a look that says, "you're pretty pathetic!" ":O

5th Apr, 2003 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Is having pet the home essential Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Dogs are at times better companion than the wife. You scold it but it doesn't answer back. It doesn't nag you for hours after that.

Oh brother :smile.gif why men think that women nag them so much? Is not true at all :smile.gif...;D oh well, we nag a bit sometimes just to keep you all in line wink.gif But I am sure Fireduck that your wife didn't read this thread because if she does you will definetly be sleeping on the couch tonight ;D
Dogs better companions than wives sometimes? Hmmmm...what about Dogs better companions  than husbands? at least, you feed them whatever you want and they don't complain ;D

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Is having a pet in the home essential?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,