How Do You Know You Found The Right One? - Page 4 of 5

To be honest no characteristic will matter - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Jan, 2007 - 7:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Choosing the right husband or wife.
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #

How Do You Know You Found The Right One?
A Friend

How Do You Know You Found The Right One? - Page 4

I am not sure I understand that point of view. Love grows based on having like values (I would say religious beliefs are part of the value system) and thus becomes integrated and part of your love for the individual. This reminds me of the 'Love or Lust?' thread in the General board.

Religious beliefs are more though. Many religions have the same values as LDS people but do not have the same faith.

So you could never fall in love with a beautiful woman because she eats meat? wink.gif

Could you fall in love with a beautifull woman who eats people? or a beautiful woman who kills people?

I think LDS's quote said it best... "Animals are my friends, and I dont eat my friends."

I will admit it is very hard to find a nice LDS girl who is active in the church and does not eat meat... kind of a three strikes I'm out thing...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2003 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

One The You You How

My husband and I are of different religions.  He is a Nazarean, and I am a Catholic.  We both used to attend our churches on the weekend, mine on Saturdays and his on Sundays.  But the difference in our religion didn't matter to me.  Although, me and Shady have some of the same interests, we also have many different interests.  Which to me, makes us click so well.  We agree to disagree on many different topics, (i.e. politics).  But I think having at least a little bit of difference in each other's opinions helps me and Shady to click so well.  lol  But I know what works for us, won't necessarily work for anyone else.  wink.gif

In the LDS faith the most important thing in a marriage is to married in the Temple, and only worthy members can enter the temple. If I were to marry a non LDS person I could not be married in the House of the Lord and my marriage would be until death do us part instead of for time and eternity...  But I am glad you and Shady have worked out so well...

15th Aug, 2003 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

How Do You Know You Found The Right One? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Religious beliefs are more though

So you are looking for tough love?

Could you fall in love with a beautifull woman who eats people? or a beautiful woman who kills people?

I do not believe there is a comparison. One is unnatural and condemed  and the other is natural and permitted. Being a vegetarian is a matter of individual choice, but not a requirent for happiness. Think about it, when you used to eat meat, if a woman who was a vegan came around you and she was the 'perfect' woman for you but she thought... 'He is great but I don't want anything because he eats meat' then how would that make you feel?  Maybe you might say, well, I will give up meat for you... get my point?

I will admit it is very hard to find a nice LDS girl who is active in the church and does not eat meat... kind of a three strikes I'm out thing...

:spock: Hellloooo... wink.gif

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 One The You You How

So you are looking for tough love?

Not quite sure where you are coming from on this one...

I do not believe there is a comparison. One is unnatural and condemed  and the other is natural and permitted. Being a vegetarian is a matter of individual choice, but not a requirent for happiness. Think about it, when you used to eat meat, if a woman who was a vegan came around you and she was the 'perfect' woman for you but she thought... 'He is great but I don't want anything because he eats meat' then how would that make you feel?  Maybe you might say, well, I will give up meat for you... get my point?

Oh I get your point, I just do not agree with it... People shouldn't be giving things up for their mates they should do it because they want to... I wouldn't marry a smoker either...

:spock: Hellloooo... wink.gif

It is logical to assume that since I am looking for an LDS woman and no other that it will reduce my chances. It is also logical that since I want her to be an active member with a temple recomend, that it reduces my choices even further. Next I want a vegetarian laco-ovo at the least, I would prefer a vegan though as that is the direction I am going... thus reducing the number one more time... I have met two sisters so far that make these requirements... One is dating my best friend, the other lives in Arkassas and is "dating around" until she finds the right guy or turns 40 whichever comes first... So I figgure my odds of finding the right woman in the age category od 24-34(ish) is pretty slim especially since adding an age category shortens the list once again...  :spock:

15th Aug, 2003 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

One The You You How

Not quite sure where you are coming from on this one...

Tough love is when you love something that cannot change or it is one sided., but you love it anyway. In other words, someone might love you lots just the way you are, but your love for them will not grow because of a standard that you set that they cannot reach.

So I figgure my odds of finding the right woman in the age category od 24-34(ish) is pretty slim especially since adding an age category shortens the list once again...

Well you have set high walls to climb, I hope you are able to accomplish your goals. I always say... what you truly desire, that is what you get, no matter how long it takes.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2003 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well you have set high walls to climb, I hope you are able to accomplish your goals. I always say... what you truly desire, that is what you get, no matter how long it takes.

And I always say If you reach for the stars and touch the clouds you have not truly failed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2006 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

How You You The One - Page 4

I don't believe there is a "right one." Rather there are a multitude of good mates, just depends on the what stage of life you are at. I initially went just for looks and was quite satisfied with it until I hit college. Then I was more interested in intellectual prowess. However, now I believe that a good mate is someone who loves you not for all your money or brain or what you can become but someone who loves you for what you are not.

17th Jan, 2007 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

How You You The One Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

To be honest no characteristic will matter as long as you feel entirely different about that one person and in a good way. If that person is the first thing in your mind and the last thing in your mind and you know they keep you smiling then that is the right person. Even if it is a rough time you are going through and you still smile then they are the one.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Do You Know You Found The Right One?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,