Secrets - Page 2 of 3

I think my deepest, darkest secret was when - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Jul, 2003 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Everybody has secrets, come on, you know you have secrets, I can see you blush just reading this...
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

Secrets
A Friend

Secrets - Page 2

OK. Here goes.
--leans closer and whispers-
"I'm really a woman".

tongue.gif  :P  :P  :o

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2003 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Secrets

Noooo wayyyyy!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL  :smile.gif :smile.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

You're NOT serious, don't ya?  8)

My secret kept for centuries and centuries is...*suspense music*  ;D

"I ride on a bike for first time when I was almost 10 years old!!!!!" I was so frighten to ride a bike that I used to use the little wheels until I was 10!!! yeah, shame on me,  :-/  my uncle used to laughed at me because of this and it really hurted my feelings  :'( but after I decided I could do it and I did it!  ;D (on a serious matter that's why I think it's so important to give courage to our children, they depend on it to grow and feel well about themselves, critism or jokes like that, doesn't help)  :-/

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Secrets
A Friend

Secrets Health & Special Psychology

I completely agree about iving children courage and support. That is far better than criticism.

8th Mar, 2003 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Secrets

Hey, you didn't answer my question whether your secret is a truth or a lie! I personally think you're lying but again with you, who knows! lol lol lol

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2003 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Secrets
A Friend

Secrets

Now do you REALLY think I am a woman?
:smile.gif  :smile.gif  :smile.gif
If I am, men will begin turning gay en masse.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2003 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

Secrets
A Friend

Secrets

I'm got a couple of secrets.  One I haven't spoken about in a couple of years and that was when I was telling my husband.  ;)

1)  I didn't stop sucking my thumb until I was 11 yrs. old.  
2)  I have and probably always will be deathly afraid of the dark.  I literally freeze up in a pitch dark room.  I refuse to move until the light is turned on, unless the power goes out due to a storm and then I just sit there and pray it comes back on quickly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2003 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Secrets
A Friend

Secrets - Page 2

mmmm secrets let me see!!!!!  the most secret of secrets is that  I REALLY do love msslm's hair short :hide  shhhhh dont tell ok  :T

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2003 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Secrets
A Friend

Secrets Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

I think my deepest, darkest secret was when I caught my guy friend having sex behind the school building. With a girl who wasn't his girlfriend! I haven't had the heart to tell her, mostly because I think his girlfriend, is a nice girl... and I don't think he's ever done it again, but I don't think he's told her either... He doesn't know I saw him with the other girl. ohmy.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Secrets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,